Home | Reviews | Tire | WTB

WTB Bronson AM TCS Tire

WTB designed the Bronson AM TCS Tire to do it all. The widely-spaced lugs bite hard in conditions ranging from dry to muddy. The ramped center lugs are built for fast rolling, while the meaty side lugs bite into corners like a rottweiler with a tasty kitten. The Bronson is also UST-ready so your days of pinch-flatting are behind you.

Submitted by duggus

Date Reviewed: May 23, 2012

Strengths:    Weight. Set up tubeless very easy, looks

Bottom Line:
I love these tires! I run them both front & rear and they work great for both. They roll well, they corner very well, and have kept me going through mud, sand, and everything else. They go tubeless very well, and I never noticed any seepage of stans in the sidewalls. Great tire!!!

Submitted by ronabrandt a All Mountain Rider from Bellingham, WA

Date Reviewed: February 18, 2012

Strengths:    Fast rolling, predictable turning, easy tubless setup.

Weaknesses:    Side lugs may deform to much for heavier riders. I find this a benefit and like the feel (145 lbs). With all quality parts I wish they were cheaper......

Bottom Line:
I liked a lot of attributes about the Kenda Nevegal tire but always hated the tractor tire feel of them. They were just too slow. The Bronson has a very similar tread design but in a much faster rolling reiteration. The side lugs deform but hold on amazingly. The combination of our wet winters mixed with our rocky, rooty terrain have produced a couple cases of wanting a little more grip but I have never been put on the ground because of anything other than rider error. In fairness PNW conditions can be extreme and I think its impossible for one tire to be perfect for all 12 months of our riding season. If your are looking for a faster nevegal style tire, give these a try, they wont be coming off my bike for while.

Favorite Trail:   Too many good ones around here