Michelin Wild Race'R Tire

• Bead: Kevlar
  • Foldable

Submitted by pzawadzki

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2014

Strengths:    Grip
Fast rolling

Weaknesses:    None so far

Bottom Line:
After a couple of weeks using them, I'm still amazing by the grip of this tires. I has my mounted tubeless and they are working fine.

Submitted by h2otaco a Racer

Date Reviewed: May 30, 2012

Strengths:    Great traction, cornering and braking. Fast rolling. Tough side walls. Fairly light.

Weaknesses:    None.

Bottom Line:
This is for the 2011 version. The 2010 is good too, but the cornering isn't as good.

Great tire. Wears well, great traction. I've ridden geax saguaro and AKAs for the last 2 years and these are much better. I still have the geax tires on my other bike and they feel far less confident in the corners. Most versatile XC tire I've used.

Similar Products Used:   Geax AKA, Saguaro, Specialized Captain, Renegade, Fasttrak, WTB Wolverine, Kenda Blue Groove, Nevegal.

Bike Setup:   Moots YBB 29er, Sid... 24 lbs front, 27 lbs rear.

Submitted by Donpepin a Cross Country Rider from España

Date Reviewed: November 16, 2011

Strengths:    Instant Quality perception at first sight

Weaknesses:    None so far, I will come back with more feed backs

Bottom Line:
After annoying experience with Hutchinson, I decided to go for Michelin. I must admit I was not very convinced, something I was sure of, I did not want Chinese. these ones are made in thailand, but trust me they look great right from the beginning. the rubber quality, the size, boy I have bought a 26X2.1 for Dry XC and I have got the right size, incredible, could you imagine asking for a glass of water and you get a cup of tea?? well this happened in others. the tread design is great, making it much more all-round hardback. I will come back with the test results from next weakend experience.

Favorite Trail:   XC

Purchased At:   probike

Similar Products Used:   hines Hutchinson (Rocker), French Hutchinson (bulldog) and many other camouflaged chines veriants.

Bike Setup:   Tuned and prepared MATTS