Ritchey ti Skewers Skewer

3.71/5 (7 Reviews)

Ritchey ti Skewers

Submitted by Philip T. Reynolds a weekend warrior from Los Angeles, CA

Date Reviewed: March 9, 1998

Bottom Line:

When I built up some new wheels with a Chris King hubset I bought, I used this quick releases. Compared to my old Shimano XT skewers, they are much, much better. I'm using the Logic Cro Moly ones but they look the same - I just want something real stiff holding my wheels on. Anyway, when you tighten these babies, they just feel super secure. And the levers look cool too, nice machining work. I like them at least as much as my road bike's Campagnolo Nuovo Record skewers.

Submitted by plax a cross-country rider from michigan

Date Reviewed: December 13, 1997

Bottom Line:

These have to be the worsh skewers on the market i fell one day while riging and i might add not very hard and they bent not the best skewers i have seen i would not go out of my way to buy these again they suck stick withxtr it is the best!!!

Submitted by Mike Allen a downhiller from Colorado Springs, CO.

Date Reviewed: September 17, 1997

Bottom Line:

I snaped my handle in half just after the logo. I thought these would be strong enough but I was wrong!

Submitted by Steve Hum a cross-country rider from Minnetonka, Minnesota

Date Reviewed: June 17, 1997

Bottom Line:

Nice machining, LIGHT, smooth locking action. Nice large QR lever and a knurled knob that you can actually turn with your fingers. What more could you ask for?

Submitted by Vince Smith a weekend warrior from Lytham, UK

Date Reviewed: January 20, 1997

Bottom Line:

Really lightweight but plenty of lever to get hold of, reassuring action to lock off. Very nice set up.

Submitted by Eneas Freyre a racer from Richmond Virginia

Date Reviewed: October 29, 1996

Bottom Line:

super stiff and smooth release action. looks great, price great, i gues their just a great product. buy them youll thank me later

Submitted by Tim Solinski a cross-country rider from MI

Date Reviewed: June 21, 1996

Bottom Line:

The Ritchey Logic WCS Ti Skewer set is great. The long levers and smooth
butter-like quick release action make your hands say thank you. At only
78 grams per pair these are a treat. The machining gets five stars alone.