Home | Reviews | Hub | Kore

Kore Torsion Rear Hub

Kore Torsion Disc Rear Hub QR 2012 Specifications: AL6061-T6 Shell Sealed Cartridge Bearings 3 Pawl Cr-Mo Cassette 28 or 32 Hole ISO 6 Bolt Disc Compatible Front- 10mm QR Rear- 135mm/10mm QR Weights - Rear 375g (10mm QR) Buy Kore Torsion Disc Rear Hub QR 2012 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

DT Swiss Fork - Torsion Box Arch at rear hitting downtube

Would anybody here know whether the DT Swiss Fork's Torsion Box which is located at the back of the fork (instead of the front which is the norm) will collide with the downtube when the fork bottoms out? From general pictures, you would think that the torsion box arch will in fact make contact with ... Read More »

X9 rear der. torsion spring replacement

After two rides on my new x9 rear der. (2006 I think) the torsion spring gave out (probably something to do with the snapped chain, although I'm not sure how). Anyway, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the torsion spring to replace it:madman: . I found something on parks website fo ... Read More »

Read More ยป