Vee Rubber Mission 29 29er Tire

The Mission was created for mountain bikeTrail riding or racing. Ramped and chiseled shape center andTransition knobs setThisTire apart for others.The diamond shapedTransition knobs create extra protection against sliding out inTurns. 29x 2.0”: Dual Compound 29x 2.3”: Dual Compound 29x 2.4”: Normal Compound Folding BeadTPI: 120

Submitted by JOSE a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: September 2, 2014

Strengths:    Used as rear tire in dry conditions the best performance was in speed trails, better in hard ones and rock tracks. This is a very fast tire, made me start much faster, is easier to gain speed with less effort. Light weight tire. didn´t flat since installed.

Weaknesses:    Not recommended for downhill and loose dirt tracks.

Bottom Line:
EXCELENTE TIRE!!!! Is the first time I buy vee rubber brand and I am amazed with the performance of this tire. I bought it for a 24hr mtb race and it didn´t disapointed me, actually it developed very well. I used 38psi, as rear tire in dry conditions, but we had a couple of mud parts in the race and the tire developed very well. I saw other racers with their tires full of mud, but not me. this is a very fast tire, I bought this because the Kenda Nevegal I had are very heavey and with this tire I droped 300grms (.66lbs). this tire starts much faster, is easier to gain speed with less effort and in single tracks made the job. In downhills they are not the best, I would change to my old Nevegal. In loose dirt it is a little bit inestable, and in corners at first I was not sure of this tire, but eventually it gain my trust. Since I installed this tire in my bike it´s been 3 times out and the race, and since that I haven´t flat tire, it performes excelente with slime tubes. the best performance was in hard trails and rock tracks. It´s the greates deal I had for my bike. Cheap tire with great performance. well done Vee Ruber!!!

Similar Products Used:   kenda Nevegal and specialized el capitan.

Bike Setup:   specialized camber elite 29er. 2011