Cane Creek Double Barrel Rear Shock

4.9/5 (20 Reviews)
Weight : 209g (140mm length) MSRP : $620.00

Cane Creek Double Barrel Rear Shock No other rear shock onThe market inspires rider confidence or providesThe level of adjustability and control found onThe Cane Creek Double Barrel.Twin-tubeTechnology and 4-way independent adjustability combined with unrivaled levels of quality have madeThe Double BarrelThe best in its class year after year.The Double Barrel enables custom rider-tuned damping performance,Thus optimizingThe ride for every rider on every bike. Twin-TubeTechnology: Circulates oil

Submitted by blackfly a Weekend Warrior

Date Reviewed: April 15, 2013

Strengths:    Quality, adjustability, no need for an air pump, adjustments really work, perhaps too well

Weaknesses:    You can back off the adjusters too far and oil will bleed out; there is no "stopper" to prevent this. Cost, but that is relative

Bottom Line:
I have a CCDB with a Ti spring for my new Knolly Podium. I knew I wanted the shock/spring before I wanted the bike. I have used a Curnutt with Ti spring for 10 years, so I can compare. The Curnutt platform valve was always "evident". You could feel it and it affected the small bump compliance. The CCDB has unreal small bump compliance (I am sure the Ti spring helps) and ramps up on big hits. Very smoothe. I run a Monster T up front and it feels better with the CCDB. The synergy between the two is very refreshing. I never felt the Monster and Curnutt meshed the way they should. The CCDB and Monster are a match in heaven (properly set up).

I do have one issue: the black plastic sleeve over the shock to prevent rub from the spring does produce noise when dirty, and when you hear it for the first time you are taken back. Moreover, taking water from my backpack and spraying it on the sleeve (to clean it) makes it go away. But the spacing tolerances for a Ti spring are too tight. You would think knowing a Ti spring is a major upgrade the tolerances would be more "slack". Not like a couple of millimeters would hurt. But this is small and easy to fix. But noticeable. But so is the performance.

Highest recommendation and well worth the upgrade cost. I advocate Ti springs anytime they can be used, too.

Similar Products Used:   Curnutt, Fox

Bike Setup:   Knolly Podium 2013, Monster T

Submitted by Gerald G

Date Reviewed: September 30, 2012

Strengths:    Adjustability. Adjustments that work and make a difference. Coil feeling in an air shock package (i.e. weight). Outstanding engineering and STILL MADE IN THE USA!

Weaknesses:    None. Even price is not an issue if it's compared to top of the line offerings from Fox, Rock Shox, and Marzocchi.

Bottom Line:
This is a review of the CCDB Air. Cane Creek is amazing. They really gave this thing the feel of a nice coil over shock. Small bump sensitivity is amazing. Big hit/big air/big landing is PLUSH. And without the need to fiddle with lockouts, this thing can be set up to have almost zero bob (I installed this on my beloved Yeti ASR7). The only issue any person might have is the ridiculous amount of adjustability. You really need to spend time in tuning this shock to your style, riding locale, and type of bike. However, once set up, it is a dream piece of technology. Made my Fox Boostvalve RP23 feel absolutely ancient in comparison. And to top it all off, it's still made here in the USA. This is definitely one of the best upgrades anyone can make to their dual suspension rig. I will buy another one if I ever get another bike for sure. One last plus: their online and real time tech support is also top notch and will get you in the really good region for setting up your shock. Then it's all up to you to get your dream setting...it's in there somewhere!

Submitted by genemk a Downhiller from Portland, OR

Date Reviewed: October 31, 2011

Strengths:    Best adjustability on the market. Does everything a shock should and does it well.

Weaknesses:    Steel spring feels a bit heavier than Fox springs.

Bottom Line:
Just wanted to post a quick review after my first day on the CCDB shock. Last Saturday I got to try out the new shock at the Blackrock shuttle day. Previously I had a Fox DHX3.0 shock on the 2010 Norco Team DH that I ride.

I started by setting the shock up with the factory recommended settings. First thing I noticed was the lack of pedal bob. I couldn't believe it at first because I couldn't feel the tail moving under me at all. This was also noticeable when pumping rollers and berms. With the old shock I'd notice the bike bobbing and wallowing while flowing through a smooth section of trail where as now it's firm and responsive.

The high speed rebound felt a bit slow so I sped it up a bit until it felt responsive enough. I noticed that I was bottoming out in some places where I shouldn't be so I turned up the high speed compression and got it to a point where I would only bottom on big harsh landings. That said, the bottom outs were always pretty smooth especially when compared to the old shock, except maybe when I completely overshot a drop and did about a 10ft to flat landing.

The low speed compression I turned down just half a turn since going past that I'd notice pedal bob starting to come back. I didn't really mess with low speed rebound since it seemed fine. Each tweak was pretty noticeable. You could adjust each setting independently a bit at a time and the shock did exactly what it was supposed to. Instead of spending all day messing with the settings like I was afraid I'd have to I got it set up nicely within a couple runs and felt no need to make further adjustments since it was already doing what I wanted.

The performance was awesome all around. Riding over rocks and the chunder tron (logs buried across trail for artificial bumps on the race course) felt way plusher than before. The rear wheel tracked well over bumps and stayed on the ground whenever possible even when popping a bit out of turns. The shock felt plush and consistent throughout the full range of travel. Jumping performance was great as the bike popped well and absorbed flat landings like nobody's business.

Overall I'm super pleased with my purchase and feel like I can go faster and bigger more comfortably now. The fine tuning this shock allows is exactly what I was looking for. The only problem is that now I feel like my fork isn't smooth enough compared to the rear. For anyone familiar with Blackrock, I rode every trail hitting almost all the features throughout the day so I think I tested the shock fairly well. Oh, and I have briefly tried an RC4 and Elka Stage 5 on my friend's bikes, but the runs were so short I can't make a fair comparison.

Similar Products Used:   Fox DHX 3.0 (although not in same league). Briefly tried Elka Stage 5 and Fox RC4.

Bike Setup:   2010 Norco Team DH with 888 fork.

Submitted by ray ray a Weekend Warrior from Hendo

Date Reviewed: October 15, 2010

Strengths:    easy setup, rides great over all stuff big or small it just feels perfect, cane creek service was great.

Weaknesses:    price but you get what you pay for and after two rides it was worth it!!!!

Bottom Line:
The best!!!!!!!!

Favorite Trail:   Greenslick

Purchased At:   cane creek

Similar Products Used:   fox air shocks

Bike Setup:   2005 enduro expert xt ,fox 36

Submitted by Mctigre a Weekend Warrior from Dallas,Tx

Date Reviewed: October 7, 2010

Strengths:    Malcome at Cane Creek. Customer Service. Very versital product.

Weaknesses:    Weight

Bottom Line:
I got my shock back in January. I have not had much trail time on it.
Bearings on the Connection points to the frame and Shock shuttle went out.
Malcome had to fabricate the mounting hardware since my bike was from 2006.
Aout four days after we spoke I received the parts. All under warranty.
I just wanted everyone to know that Malcome and Cane Creek will treat well if something ever goes wrong.
Take Care,
Michael Charles

Favorite Trail:   Emma Long

Purchased At:   Rocky Mountain Cycle

Similar Products Used:   Pushed DHX-5 Not comparable.

Bike Setup:   Santa Cruz Nomad Marz.55 Eta Tst Micro or Rc3 (Change it up sometimes),
CC DB(Ti Coil) XO Drive train, Hope M4 Brakes, Dt Swiss Wheels, Maverick 3inch Seat post.

Submitted by tlefko a Weekend Warrior from South Boston, MA

Date Reviewed: June 26, 2010

Strengths:    The shock is incredibly adjustable and versatile. I know I am not telling anyone anything they don't already know but it is a remarkably adjustable shock and has very sensitive incremental adjustments.
It looks as though it's a well built shock - from a durability perspective - and the black & gold color combo is pretty tight too.
I have taken this puppy off a few 6+ footers to flat and it lands like a dream! Handles the smaller stuff pretty well too...

Weaknesses:    Cane Creek ships the double barrel with a black protective sheath over the air sleeve. My spring rubs against the protective sleeve emitting a noise similar to a 4th grader trying to play the violin. It is so bad I can actually feel the vibration through my bike frame. I called the company and they claimed it was due to the protective sleeve/sheath getting in the way. Allegedly people were complaining that the air sleeve was getting scuffed so cane creek added this protective sheath. They also said that this sheath can sometimes lead to the symptoms I describe above. *IF* that is actually the case cane creek really needs to provide a disclaimer or a section in their FAQ as to why they provide the black protective sleeve and what the potential setbacks could be by keeping it on (ex. the spring rub). I was stunned to hear this after spending this much money on that shock.
I ordered the Titanium spring and hope it makes a difference. If not I'll try removing the protective sheath. If that fails this shock is going back.
I know someone who bought a bike with a CCDB the same time I did and they have the same problem with their shock as well.

Bottom Line:
There is no question that this is the Ferrari of shocks. I am absolutely stoked I bought it and feel it's worth the extra money spent.
However I will say that the noise/vibration of the spring rubbing against the air sleeve is a BIG issue. After spending this much on a new bike I'd like to ride it and not have to deal with hearing (and feeling) it squeal. While it does not affect the performance of the shock it is ANNOYING BEYOND BELIEF. The fact that cane creek knows it's an issue and hasn't really addressed the problem I feel is a bit inappropriate. At a minimum they need to let people know that the protective sheath could present a problem.
I don't want to ding cane creek because of the noise since it doesn't affect performance but it is a real nuisance.

Favorite Trail:   Lynn

Purchased At:   came with the bike

Similar Products Used:   Fox DHX Air 5.0

Bike Setup:   Knolly Delirium

Submitted by leeko a Cross Country Rider from Palos Park, IL

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2009

Strengths:    Adjustablity. Quality. Bling value. Robust travel feel.

Weaknesses:    price

Bottom Line:
Wow, what a great shock. Coming off a FX DHX air this thing feels buttery smooth. Way better in the trail chop but still plenty aggressive to attack terrain and smoother on landings. You can tune this thing to get what you need. I can wheelie and manual way easier with this shock. Traction improved; I could climb stuff I couldn't with the foxdhxair. Quality travel.

Favorite Trail:   3 Ravines

Purchased At:   Chumba

Similar Products Used:   FoxDHX air

Bike Setup:   CHumba VF2, Lyrik coil fork

Submitted by theo asheville a Cross Country Rider from asheville, nc

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2009

Strengths:    traction & plushness, infinite tunability

Weaknesses:    it ain't cheap; still can't ride a wheelie!

Bottom Line:
The BEST. Ever. Hands down. I was skeptical when Jason (owner of Fatz)& Nathan (head wrench) gushed over it as the "Daddiest ever!!!"; but they were right. Fatz was good enough to get Cane Creek (local for us) to send a demo & set it up on my bike. I rode every gnarly up & downhill technical trail I usually do as a shake down cruise (Trace Ridge, Farlow's Gap, Green's Lick) & it was as is I was riding a new bike which climbed like a hard tail & descended like a triple crown sofa. I ordered one after the 3rd ride.
As a disclosure, I race Clydesdale, mostly endurance, & use the Blur for the technical stuff I love hard & fast (I've got a fixed-gear ,& a 29-er for the smoother stuff). I do not know if lighter or less aggressive riders would experience the same quantum level advancement.
Warning: I found myself riding faster & more aggressive over jumps & drop offs, so I had to increase rear tire pressure 3 psi to avoid flats. While faster, it is more stable & increases handling & control. What a great product from an impressive manufacturer.
I had the shop set it up & have not messed with it- it's nice not to have to adjust your shock on the fly for loose climbing or jack-hammer downhills. Seems like magic, but it works.
Other than the advent of disc brakes & rear suspension, this has increased my riding enjoyment like nothing else in the last 15 years.

Favorite Trail:   farlow gap, pisgah

Purchased At:   carolina fatz

Similar Products Used:   every high-end Fox shock ever made (pretty much)

Bike Setup:   Santa Crux Blur LT, Fox Talus 36

Submitted by William42 a Downhiller from Santa Barbara, CA, USA

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2008

Strengths:    Great adjustability, it can work well with most frames out there and you wont have to buy a new shock with every frame. You might see a couple seconds faster on a race course compared to a DHX 5.

Weaknesses:    Expensive. It costs a lot, and contrary to what many will tell you, its not an 800% increase in traction etc. Its a little bit here and there, and a slightly better tracking ride over all.

Its very easy to screw the settings up. One click can mean the difference between a great setup and a terrible setup. Chances are, most people who buy one of these things get it wrong and their bike will feel like crap if you try it (assuming your the same weight etc) because they have it setup poorly. They'll tell you its amazing because they spent lots of money on it though.

It doesn't work well with lower leverage ratios. I'd steer clear if you have a 2.6:1 ratio or less. Check out BOS if you're interested in high end shocks for lower leverage.

Bottom Line:
I'll hit the downsides first, since that's what people reading reviews are looking for.

First off, it weighs a ton. Pretty much more then any other shock on the market.

Second, its expensive - 650 bucks unless you have hookups. Getting a ti spring to manage the weight is another 200 bucks. Its pretty easy to find a DHX 5 for way less. If you're looking to buy a good shock, the first 400 dollars will take you way further then that extra 250.

Is it way better then a custom tune shock such as a pushed dhx 5 or avy? Its probably about the same, but the advantage is, it switches bikes easier and doesn't need a new tune for every bike. You can change it.

Also, after 3 months I've already had to send it back to get the top out bumper replaced. Was hoping to service it left but there you have it.

Its also very easy to set it up poorly. My money is on most people setting it up poorly, since most people aren't suspension nerds.

Those of you on Sundays and other low leverage bikes, I'd steer clear. They're set up for higher leverage, and you just can't get the compression low enough. I understand its possible to get the shock custom tuned for lower leverage bikes, but I can't seem to find anybody that does it. If you have a 2.6:1 ratio or less, I'd stay away

Moving on to the good stuff

Cane Creek CS is absolutely top notch. They're giving me a new spring for free and 2 day air shipping my shock back to me to have it back to me in time to ride it over the holidays. Malcom is always very helpful and is great to talk to if you're having trouble with the tune.

This shock is a pretty fantastic shock. Its incredibly smooth and seems ultra sensitive compared to lots of other shocks. Stiction is very evident when you hop on other shocks.

For most bikes, the stock compression range is perfect, and will give you a full range for heavier-lighter riders. You can dial in the settings very very well, giving it a feel of exactly how it should be. I suggest fastest LSR, play with the HSR on the trail to get it to an appropriate non-bucking feeling, a decent amount of LSC without having it lose its poppyness of jumps, and enough HSC to float through rocks.

Overall, this shock is pretty awesome - you can make it feel as good as a custom tune and switch it from bike to bike, and there is very very little stiction (less then any other shock I've ridden) which actually makes a surprising difference in feel on the trail.

Will it make a sport class rider a semi-pro? nope! Will it make a midpack pro podium against the likes of Sam Hill? Absolutely not. Will it make a weekend warrior who normally lags behind his buddies as fast or faster then them? Probably not. Will it make the trail a bit more fun (assuming you have it set up right)? Yes! Will it give you a couple seconds here and there on the race course? Probably so!

Like I said before, the marginal benefit of that last 250 dollars is alot less then the first 250 dollars. The shock is slightly better (subjectively, of course) then a DHX 5. It can give a feeling of a "custom tune" without having to send it back and cost you more money when you switch bikes.

Who should get it?
-People who like to tinker with stuff (me)
-People willing to drop the coin for an extra couple seconds in a race
-People with money to burn on their bike
-People who's current shocks aren't satisfying them

Overall, its an absolutely great shock for the ride, there are a couple bikes its not ideal on, but by an large it'll work great on most frames.

Favorite Trail:   Tunnel

Purchased At:   With Canfield Lucky

Similar Products Used:   Ridden every modern shock on the market except a BOS and an Avy.

Bike Setup:   Canfield lucky, two travel settings (7&8 inch, 2.56 leverage rate in 7 and 2.9 in 8). Downhill geometry, with a very progressive suspension. Running a 400 lb spring for 8 inch, 350 for 7 inch. I run a different shock in 7 inch mode now.

Submitted by Meastroforlife a Racer from Invermere BC Canada

Date Reviewed: September 5, 2008

Strengths:    Lots of fine tuning options, Look, Quality of construction, Amazing feel once set-up right, though feel pretty damn amazing out of the box

Weaknesses:    Blew top out o-ring rather quickly, on warranty

Bottom Line:
Bottom line is this shock feels amazing, so many adjustments, however once you get it set, leave it alone, as the adjustments are so fine that you can throw it off with a small adjustment in the wrong direction, and make sure you write your adjustments down so not to make a mistake and over adjust it.

Dealing with the Malcom at Cane Creek is a very professional experience, and he is always there to answer any tech and set-up questions...he is very passionate about this shock and that is what I like.

I told him I had an issue with the top out o-ring and he said "send it in we'll look after it" now I know you get this with other brands, but I know when I get the double barrel back it will work properly, unlike other shocks I have recieved from other companies warranties.

I will run nothing but the DB on my DH bike from now on and am thinking about running it on my Trance X0!! Yes there is extra weight, but the perfomance is worth it.

Favorite Trail:   All of them

Purchased At:   CaneCreek Direct

Similar Products Used:   Revox, DHX, Swinger 6way, Fifth Element,

Bike Setup:   Polished Giant Glory DH, Fox 40rc2, Race Face Diabolus Cranks, Sram X/0, SDG, Ringle/Mavic wheels, Cromag bar and bolt on stem, Maxxis tires

Submitted by craig a Weekend Warrior from golden, co, usa

Date Reviewed: May 4, 2008

Strengths:    extremely high quality of materials, fit and finish. incredible tuneability

Weaknesses:    may be complex for some if they want a bolt it on and no set-up product. Pretty expensive.

Bottom Line:
excellent, excellent, excellent product, can tune it to suit so many conditions, if you like the ability to dial in your rear shock, the CCDB is an excellent choice. the low speed compression and rebound controls let you keep the back wheel planted on technical climbs better than all other shocks i've ridden.

Purchased At:   used

Similar Products Used:   all fox shocks, pushed fox shocks

Bike Setup:   turner 5 spot

Submitted by paul from england

Date Reviewed: May 1, 2008

Strengths:    Ohlins technology - you cant go wrong with this company. The damping is amazing - feels like a MX bike's plush tuned rear set-up. I could list all the technical stuff that goes into the design but if you're reading this and thinking of getting one, you probably know all that. I havent even played with the compression and rebound, this thing feels so much better than my foxDHX5 Im reluctant to adjust it until Im sure where it needs to be changed.

Weaknesses:    Price, but you get what you pay for. People willl pay a ton of cash for a fork, but then cheap out on the rear shock. WHY??! They do the same thing. It is a bit heavier than my fox but I dont care one bit. May bother some people though. Oh, and I waited over 10 weeks from ordering.

Bottom Line:
GET ONE!!! You owe it to your bike, to yourself, you only live once and once you've bought it - IT'S YOURS!!! If you havent already convinced yourself just from researching this shock on other sites then I doubt anything written here will make much difference to your overall decision.

It's quite simply a no hype, all performance trick piece of kit.

Similar Products Used:   DHX5 - DHXair - 4Wayswinger - Revox.

Bike Setup:   socom, 888s, sram, saints, double barrel, e13 blah blah blah.

Submitted by Robb Sutton a Weekend Warrior from Woodstock, GA

Date Reviewed: April 7, 2008

Strengths:    Performance, performance, performance...nothing else even comes close. The CCDB performs exactly how a shock should.

Weaknesses:    Weight...but that comes with any coil shock.

Bottom Line:
At first, I was blown away. The shock that the CCDB replace on the Ciclon was a stock RP23, and I was having constant problems with mid stroke wallow. I never really could seem to get it to use it’s travel the way I wanted it to. It was getting to the point that I was going to send the shock off to Push to get the entire treatment done. That entire first ride, I was just looking for hard square edges to run into and drop off of. What surprised me the most was not feeling the rear end. It just seemed to act exactly like a suspension is supposed to. It hit the square edge, soaked up the shock and my body stayed in the same place. What surprised me even more was how easy it climbed. There was almost no pedal induced bob but I still had traction when I needed it. There was very little tuning done during this first ride as I was trying to get used to how the shock felt in it’s shipped form.

See complete review here...

Favorite Trail:   Heartbreak Ridge

Purchased At:   www.t2bikes.com

Similar Products Used:   RP23, RP3, DHX-c, DHX-a, Avalance Chubbie, Push'd RP23, 5th Element

Bike Setup:   Ventana El Terremoto - X.0, Lyrik Coil, CCDB, King's on 823's

Submitted by Grant a Weekend Warrior from Sydney, Australia

Date Reviewed: March 21, 2008

Strengths:    Overall quality, adjustability

Weaknesses:    Trying to get one!

Bottom Line:
An amazing rear shock. It performs exactly how i wanted the Fox DHX-C to work but the Fox wasn't capable of smoothing out the small stuff. I know i've bottomed the shock out because i've seen the rubber bumper moved all the way to the end of the travel, but i've never felt any harsh bottoming. Although it looks complicated with 5 adjustments it is very simple to dial in. Each of the rebound and compression adjustment clicks made a significant enough difference to feel on the trail. Finish quality of the shock is brilliant. It certainly looks the part.

I had some problems trying to get one in Australia but eventually got it sorted out and negotiated a price more satisfactory than twice the US price.

Favorite Trail:   Menai, Sparrow Hill

Purchased At:   Phantom Cycles

Similar Products Used:   Fox DHX-C, Fox Vanilla RC, Fox Float R, Fox RP3

Bike Setup:   Sanat Cruz Nomad, '06 66RC2X forks, Crossmax SX, X9, RF Atlas cranks, Minion 2.5" DHF ust tyres, Syncros stem, Answer ProTaper bars, Thomson seat post

Submitted by Paul-Anthony from Repentigny, Qc, Canada

Date Reviewed: November 22, 2007

Strengths:    Tunability, light weight, performance and service from Cane Creek

Weaknesses:    100 h time between services, that's all

Bottom Line:
If you look to all the components on my bikes, you'll see that I like quality. Now if you ask me my favorite part on my bike, I would tell you that it's my rear shock. The double Barrel is simply the most efficient shock on the market, period. It is the only one I know that can react to the bike's own weight, specifically with the steel spring. If you lift the bike from the ground you can see the suspension moving. I had the chance to test it with both spring and if you are looking for the best feeling on the planet... well in the mountain bike world... choose the steel spring. If you are a weight weenie, with the Titanium spring, the Double Barrel is only a 1/4 lb heavier then the Fox DHX Air and no other shock come close to its performance. It's a shock that can pedal and absorb drops as you never dreamed of. Some person said that it was hard to tune, in my case, it was easy, follow the instructions and you'll enjoy rapidly. And for the service, if you ever need to call, well those guys know their product and they truly believe in it. If you have any money concerns, even at its price, it isn't expensive. If you look at my fork review, you would see that I'm would live with a cheaper model but in the case of my rear shock, I wouldn't go for nothing else. Here's my suggestion: If you wan't to improve your bike in any matter, start with this part. I can assure you that you'll never regret it. And maybe you'll forget about changing any other parts. So, somehow you'll spare your money.
If you never tried one you just can't understand how big is the difference but you can buy it with your eyes closed. When I bought my frame, it came with a Swinger 6 way, the bike's rear suspension characteristics were fine but not outstanding, with the DB-1, the handling just touched the sky.

Favorite Trail:   Bromont 19

Purchased At:   Lavaltrie Sport

Similar Products Used:   Fox DHX 5.0, Fox DHX 5.0 Air, Manitou Swinger 6 way, Marzocchi Roco WC, Progressive suspension 5th Element.

Bike Setup:   Appalache Réal with Cane Creek Double Barrel shock Ti spring, Dee Max wheelset, X-O drivetrain, Race Face Atlas crank, RF Diabolus Headset, RF Evolve DH seatpost, Blackspire DSXC4 chain guide, Formula Oro Puro Brakes, Fisik Plateau Saddle, Easton EA70 low rise Monkey Bar, Lizard skin logo lock-on grip, Mallet M pedals and a Marzocchi 888 RC2X WC.

New Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS (Climb Switch)

Looks like Cane Creek just announced their new Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS (Climb Switch). It sounds like they've added a lever to flip that will provide platform via LSC and LSR for extended climbs. Sounds to me like one of the two complaints I've heard about the CCDBA, the absence of a lock ou ... Read More »

New Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS (Climb Switch)

TRC with double barrel air?

Has anyone used a double barrel air on a TRC? If so how does it ride is it worth it ect. I keep blowing up my RP23 I have on my TRC. It feels good most of the time however on sustained downhills like 4 plus minutes the back end begins to feel stiff due to heat build up. I am 190 ish in full g ... Read More »

cane creek double barrel and needle bearings

i want to put rwc needle berings in the eyelets of my ccdb .it's a 2013 model so i think the eyelet has a 14.7mm bore. what is the correct bore size to get the kit in my shock ? will the kit be ok for the double barrel's eyelet?or will some grinding or shims bee needed. i'm sorry for the maccheronic ... Read More »

Cane Creek double barrel service

Can someone recommend an excellent place to service/rebuild my double barrel shock?Read More »