Offering XX Motion Control, BlackBox Motion Control, Air U-Turn and 29" options, the Reba is the chameleon of forks; it can be a short-travel climbing machine or 29er’s stiff and reliable dream, with plenty of options in between. Reba combines a potent blend of well-rounded performance, a lightweight design and unparalleled tunability on top of a stiff 32mm chassis. This is a relentless trail warrior all the way from the calf-burning climbs to the grin-inducing descents. New for Model Year 2011:
- New 140/130mm 29" Trail model available with tapered aluminum steerer and 20mm Maxle lite only.
- Updated detented compression adjuster for RLT models.
- New lighter and stiffer Maxle Lite.
- New graphics.
- Reba XX 29", Dual Air, 100mm, 9mm QR, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes pump)
- Reba XX 29", Dual Air, 100mm, 9mm QR, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer Tapered (includes pump)