RockShox Revelation RCT3 29 29er Forks

DISCOVER REALTRAIL PERFORMANCE Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback fromTrail riders outThereThat we wantedTo give something back. Winner of numerous magazineTests, we upgraded Revelation for 2012 with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now,The stiff and lightweight ultimateTrail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position Air,The uphills are even easier now,Too. Add inThe new RCT3 – a lockout withThree positions – and you can adaptTo anyTer

Submitted by BMF a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: December 7, 2012

Strengths:    Reliable
Plush
Easy to use knobs
20mm Axle

Weaknesses:    I guess price but it's on par with it's competitors.

Bottom Line:
I've used the dual position fork for approximately six months now and love it. There have not been any reliability issues and maintaining the fork is easy. I ride all types of trails and the fork handles all of it great. Dual Position lets me ride at 110mm for normal riding and railing corners, then I'll use it at 140mm when things get crazy or jumps/drops. I think that this fork is an improvement over the Fox fork that's stock on my bike.

Bike Setup:   Specialized Camber 29 Pro

Submitted by Racerbill

Date Reviewed: December 1, 2012

Strengths:    Picks up small trail chatter better than my fox F120R. The low-speed compression adjuster helps dial the fork in very easily.

Weaknesses:    None really, It came stock on my Santa Cruz Tallboy LT.

Bottom Line:
Very plush on small trail chatter and nice progression on the compression. Most bicycle forks that I've ridden seem to have a fair amount of stiction this one doesn't. Seems to flex about the same as my fox fork, they are both 32 mm forks.