Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 29 100 FIT Terralogic 29er Forks

4.67/5 (3 Reviews)

The completely redesigned Terralogic inertia valve senses changes in terrain, instantly providing optimal firmness for maximum pedaling efficiency, or full, plush travel for worry-free front-end control.

Submitted by daniel harvey a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: October 18, 2012

Strengths:    invisible. utilizes full range. does what you want it to do.

Weaknesses:    expensive

Bottom Line:
If a ride is all up and then all down I usually set the Terralogic to 2 or clicks on the way up and 7 on the way down. I have what feels like a rigid fork for the climb that will become a suspension fork as needed. Then I have a plush fork on the descent. If I'm riding flowing trails it depends on my mood. If I want a fast, tight feel I'll go 3. If I want a mellower ride, I'll set 5 or 6. this is the first fork I've owned that I would call truly great.

Favorite Trail:   falls creek

Purchased At:   universal cycles

Similar Products Used:   reba, fox 120rl

Bike Setup:   moto ti

Submitted by Komdotkom

Date Reviewed: October 2, 2012

Strengths:    Loads of adjustment, looks nice

Weaknesses:    Small bump adjustment a bit fiddly, slow to break in

Bottom Line:
Nice fork, just took about 500km to break it in. Now it's great!

Submitted by Martysrex

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2012

Strengths:    Wow all I can say is this fork is awesome! It wasnt the cheapest, but I definitely think I could not have found a better fork for my Specialized Epic 29er. Very supple action once engaged by bumps....really cant tell when it is working it is so smooth. Full travel use on this 2011 model with Kashima. Solid steering...super easy set up...air it up and set the brain to 3 and ride it!

Weaknesses:    If I had to whine, price....these are not cheap.

Bottom Line:
If I had to spend the money again I would without hesitation. On my second season and no complaints about anything. New brain action is super smooth!