Fox Racing Shox 32 F29 120 CTD ADJ Fit 29er Forks

The slippery, gold Kashima coating, added to the stanchions of the 2012 Fox Forx 32 F29 120 FIT RLC 15QR disc fork, teams up with special SKF seals to provide quicker suspension on small hits and improves the total durability of the fork.

Submitted by MTBeing

Date Reviewed: March 11, 2013

Strengths:    Light, stiff. Relatively easy to dial in with the CTD system. Very little stiction unlike my 2012 Rockshox XC28. Very smooth going over rough terrain at speed.

Weaknesses:    Small bump compliance could be better, especially if you get into trail chatter. This fork pogos a little much for me and I have tried adjusting rebound all over the place.

Bottom Line:
Over all, Fox builds one helluva fork. Mine was oem on a 2013 Giant so it does not have the Kashima coat but the stancions are still slick and stiction is almost a non-issue. I know some are complaining about CTD but I really like it in the fact that it makes setup and on-the-fly adjusting S.I.M.P.L.E. I usually just ride in "T" (formerly called Pro-Pedal) and it works well. The single-air is also a simple system. I hated futzing with my Reba Dual Air, mainly because I was always adding air to the lowers. I also know that if there's an issue, Fox will stand behind their product. Oh, and the 15mm T/A is awesome.