RockShox XC 32 TK 2014 Forks

4.33/5 (3 Reviews)

Submitted by chaset a Weekend Warrior

Date Reviewed: February 22, 2015

Strengths:    Durable
plush
surprised rigid when locked out
confident building

Weaknesses:    For the price I can't complain

Bottom Line:
Goes far beyond the dollar price.
I an aggressive rider and this fork has no problem keeping up, some might say it's on the heavier side but I believe that makes it more durable, and it's only a pound more than forks that sell more than double. Plan on buying remote so that I may be able to really open it.

Duration Product Used:   1 year

Submitted by Stephen

Date Reviewed: April 29, 2014

Strengths:    Plushish, sturdy, adjustable, as a coil fork it works great for small bumps and its got that great price!

Weaknesses:    The fork feels rather heavy at times and the rebound does not feel like it has enough power to make a significant change.

Bottom Line:
I have this fork on my '14 Trek Fuel EX 5 and at first I didn't really like it but after I had tuned it in for my weight and took it for a couple test rides it was great! Defiantly the fork's strong side would be small bumps which it will eat but it uses its travel very quickly (the only thing I miss about a air spring beside the weight) like with large jumps and such, overall though, it still is a great beginner fork much better then the Suntour XC line that normally comes on beginner bikes.

Submitted by erickxcr a Weekend Warrior

Date Reviewed: November 11, 2013

Strengths:    Value, solo air, rebound adjustable, 15 mm maxle

Weaknesses:    A tad heavy, short term review still to early to post long term reliability.

Bottom Line:
I'm, reviewing the model that came on my 2014 rockhopper pro evo.
32mm stanchions
Solo air
15mm maxle
Turnkey damping
Rebound adjustable .
Light years better than the suntour xc that came on my previous bike, feels like a front fork should feel on the trail !
The 15mm maxle makes the front wheel feel solid under trail conditions, over roots and when powering into a turn.

Favorite Trail:   Snowhill/soldiers creek florida