Marzocchi 55 RC3 EVO V.2 Ti 2013 Forks

Submitted by SHILOH a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: February 24, 2017

Strengths:    This was the best performing fork I have ever ridden. I've had a few Fox 36 forks a Pike and test ridden a 40 and a Boxxer. This fork is plush and progressive. I never experienced any for dive. It was butter over everything. It was way stiffer than my last Marzocchi (Super T Pro). This fork gave me four years of awesome good times, trail riding and down hill parks. performance quality changed very little from day one to present.

Weaknesses:    I weigh 160 pounds, I imagine if I were 30 pounds lighter or heavier I would have had trouble keeping the fork dialed into my weight. After three years of riding it began to seep oil from the top caps and there was little I could do to stop it. During year four I began to notice wear on the stanchions. I serviced the fork about two times a year which was less than what they recommended. This was a plus over my fox forks which had stanchion wear after about 6 months.

Bottom Line:
I'm saving my money for the newest version of this fork hopeful it brings the same experience. YES RAD FORK.

Favorite Trail:   Boondocks Northstar resort CA