SRAM Revelation XX 2012 Forks
Store PriceBuy Now
Product DescriptionThis year’s Revelation brings an all-new Dual Position Air spring system to the table, adding approximately 30mm of sag-to-sag, on-the-fly,travel adjustment to this proven lightweight platform. The smooth responsiveness provided by the various Motion Control damping systems, paired with the confidence that comes from ultra-stiff 32mm aluminum upper tubes, Maxle Lite and 150mm travel options, is epic. Even when the trail is hell, this fork is pure heaven. Updates for Model Year 2011:
- New World Cup model with carbon-fiber tapered-crown steerer.
- New Dual Position Air travel adjust system.
- New Keronite® Grey finish option on World Cup model saves up to 20 grams.
- Updated detented compression adjustment for RLT model.
- RL and RLT models upgraded to Dual Flow rebound.
- New lighter and stiffer Maxle Lite, including 15 x 100mm.
- New clear-coated graphics and available SRAM X0 color-match decals.
- Revelation XX, Dual Position Air, 150mm, Maxle Lite 15mm, Black/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes - pump)
- Revelation XX, Dual Air, 150mm, Maxle Lite 15mm, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes pump)
- Revelation XX, Dual Air, 150mm, Maxle Lite 20mm, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes pump)
- Revelation XX, Dual Position Air, 150mm, 9mm QR, Black/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes pump)
- Revelation XX, Dual Air, 150mm, 9mm QR, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Alum Steerer 1 1/8” (includes pump)
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Revelation XX Forum Posts
I just purchased an used Dual Air on FeeBay. I took it out for a ride today and need to readjust the settings, but when I checked the negative air chamber, it dropped 60psi. Positive air chamber holds air. So, what do I need to do to have it hold? This is why I hate buying used.Read More »
I have the 140mm RS Revelation XX 29er fork (2012) and can't seem to get full travel. At the end of every ride, the shock seems to leave around 1.5 inches of unused travel per the locator band. I've adjusted the pos and neg pressures including reducing them 35 psi below the recommended amount and ... Read More »
Wondering if anyone else has had problems twith the paint on their Revelation fork. Bought a new Niner Rip 9 in March and had the 2012 Revelation XX fork put on. I had the paint immediately start to flake off. It's not chipping off but actual big flakes that come off with your finger nail. I lo ... Read More »
Week before last I purchased a Rockshox Revelation XX Dual-Air 150/140/130 mm of travel. I had the shop change the travel from 150 mm to 130 mm. I've measured the stanchions with the fork aired up and I only have around, 90 mm of travel. What did they do wrong?Read More »