Product DescriptionThis year’s Revelation brings an all-new Dual Position Air spring system to the table, adding approximately 30mm of sag-to-sag, on-the-fly, travel adjustment to this proven lightweight platform. The smooth responsiveness provided by the various Motion Control damping systems, paired with the confidence that comes from ultra-stiff 32mm aluminum upper tubes, Maxle Lite and 150mm travel options, is epic. Even when the trail is hell, this fork is pure heaven. Updates for Model Year 2011:
- New World Cup model with carbon-fiber tapered-crown steerer.
- New Dual Position Air travel adjust system.
- New Keronite Grey finish option on World Cup model saves up to 20 grams.
- Updated detented compression adjustment for RLT model.
- RL and RLT models upgraded to Dual Flow rebound.
- New lighter and stiffer Maxle Lite, including 15 x 100mm.
- New clear-coated graphics and available SRAM X0 color-match decals.
- Revelation XX World Cup, Dual Air, 150mm, Maxle Lite 15mm, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left) includes pump
- Revelation XX World Cup, Dual Position Air, 150mm, Maxle Lite 15mm, Black/Silver, XLoc Remote (left) includes pump
- Revelation XX World Cup, Dual Position Air, 150mm, 9mm QR, Black/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Carbon Steerer Tapered (includes pump)
- Revelation XX World Cup, Dual Air, 150mm, 9mm QR, White/Silver, XLoc Remote (left), Carbon Steerer Tapered (includes pump)
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Revelation XX World Cup Forum Posts
I have an opportunity to score a 2012 Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX (15mm Maxle) and I'm looking for thoughts/opinions of any Turner riders who might have this fork. I'm 6'3" and about 185-190 RtR and I'm wondering if this fork is stiff/strong enough for me? Any setup advice? I'm riding a 2011 ... Read More »
Which fork would you choose and why? The 2011 Fox 32 Talas RLC Fit or 2011 Rock Shox Revelation XX World Cup Dual Position Air? -- Both have dual position travel 120mm-150mm, both reasonably light, and the price difference is not that big. I expect to run the fork in the 120mm ... Read More »