RockShox Revelation XX Worldcup 2012 Forks

DISCOVER REALTRAIL PERFORMANCE Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback fromTrail riders outThereThat we wantedTo give something back. Winner of numerous magazineTests, we upgraded Revelation for 2012 with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now,The stiff and lightweight ultimateTrail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position Air,The uphills are even easier now,Too. Travel Dual Air: 130/140/150mm Dual Position Air: 150-120mm, 140-1

Submitted by julio0674 a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: June 13, 2015

Strengths:    lighter, reponsive, easy to use

Weaknesses:    None yet

Bottom Line:
It is a perfect all-mountain and enduro front suspension, I have this since last january, I got it discount, and I very happy with this, the travel adjust works great in the up hill trails and then the 150 mm is all I need get fun with my 26" enduro bike.

Favorite Trail:   Pachacamac in Lima, Peru

Purchased At:   Bikewagon

Similar Products Used:   Rock Shox Monarch

Bike Setup:   Enduro Proceed,XT and XTR 9 speed transmisson, 200mm and 180mm rotors

Submitted by pakdoc a Weekend Warrior

Date Reviewed: August 11, 2013

Strengths:    Stiff, smooth 150mm, simple to adjust, 20mm TA, light

Weaknesses:    Handlebar mounted remote with Flood Gate non removable

Bottom Line:
Year and a half later, still a great fork. Perfect for Blur LT.

Favorite Trail:   Jeckle & Hyde

Duration Product Used:   1.5 years

Submitted by jez

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2013

Strengths:    smooth strong feel. They come with a bleed kit and a spare set of seals.

Weaknesses:    pricey, light weight so I dont no how much they will take.

Bottom Line:
I love these forks they are so light and smooth. I havent had them long enought to have had to service them yet. I got 60% of the rrp so i wouldnt like to pay full money for them