RockShox Lyrik RC2L Dual Position Air Forks 2012 2012 Forks

Rock Shox Lyrik RC2L Dual Position Air Forks 2012. Forks - Suspension. Rock Shox Lyrik RC2L Dual Position Air All Mountain Suspension Forks 2012 With 160 or 170mm travel options, the ability to choose the best damping system for your needs, and a new Maxle Lite thru axle, the Lyriks already epic offering just got ....

Submitted by digthemlows a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2012

Strengths:    Dual Position from 160mm to 130mm is amazingly easy and the performance in each position feels the same. Adjustability options seem endless although I do not notice as much of a difference as I did with my Fox Talas. Light, and it seems strong as hell. Lockout is amazing and easy to use if you're gonna climb or just ride on the flat for a bit.............Maxle Light is easy! Lots of online info to service these yourself, I haven't needed to yet (this years model) but I will soon, and I'm going to give it a shot on my own.

Weaknesses:    Hard to adjust high speed knob as the flood gate one turns with it.

Bottom Line:
Got this used for a great price and it's an amazing fork........I would completely recommend and would totally buy again. I can't give something 5 chillies because that would mean it was perfect...........this is damn near the perfect fork though.......Love it!!

Submitted by Gab a Downhiller

Date Reviewed: July 8, 2012

Strengths:    I've done everything with the dual position air spring. XC trails around home to ubber rough Mont Sainte-Anne DH trails like the World Cup course and the 1837. The fork took everything with ease - Amazing versatiliity.

Weaknesses:    Linear, but plush, which take some getting use too. Pricey if bought at MSRP...

Bottom Line:
I swapped the dual air spring for a dpa on my rc2 dh. Bike is a Norco Range. Rode East Coast XC stuff and DH trails in QC City area. I've been riding the fork for half a year. Awesome so far.

Favorite Trail:   1837

Duration Product Used:   6 month

Purchased At:   bikeman.com

Similar Products Used:   Talas, 66, Totem.

Bike Setup:   Norco Range 1