Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 120 RLC Fit 2012 Forks

Anyone worldwide may purchaseThis FOX Racing Shox product, however,The delivery address must be insideThe United States. "Factory"isFOXsTop ofThe line series and gives youThe best-of-the-besttechnology FOX hasTo offer.The 32 Float 120 RLC fork featuresKashima coating, FIT damping, and available 15QRThru-axle for a frontendThat doesnt waver and remains dedidatedTo keep you planted andpointedTo where you wantTo go. Kashima Coat: Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from F

Submitted by MtnFX a Cross Country Rider from Southern California

Date Reviewed: January 20, 2012

Strengths:    Performance, Weight, Adjustability, Stability, Kashima Coat looks sick and feels as smooth as warm butter on a fresh baguette.

Weaknesses:    Wish the fork came in black. Black forks tend to be more popular overall. Fox wants you to spend more for the Talas forks to get the black color. The Talas forks offer too much travel for my purposes. You can order the 2011 aftermarket sticker kit directly from fox if you want to match a black bike better.

Bottom Line:
I have the QR15 Thru-Ax version and I will never go back to standard QR. I've always been a firm QR believer and thought upgrading to QR15 or QR20 was a waste of money. I loved my RockShox Dart 3 on my old Scott hardtail and for the most part, the RockShox Recon Silver TK that came with my Trek Fuel EX5 was decent... then came this Fox 32 F-Series 120 Kashima QR15. Wow, was I totally wrong about QR15. The Fox F-Series QR15 makes your bike feel as stable as a roller coaster car on a roller coaster track. I've heard people talk about not picking lines with certain awesome forks. This IS one of those awesome forks. I don't consider myself a fast XC downhiller and tend to take my time going down hill. I blasted through a stretch of trail that I normally take my sweet time on ON THE FIRST RIDE with this fork. Any fork better than this fork would have to have wings. This fork can be on the expensive side but you just have to watch the deals. For the purposes of this review and the price I purchased the fork at, the value rating is definitely a 5.

Favorite Trail:   Malibu Creek State Park (Chesebro)

Purchased At:   Jenson

Similar Products Used:   Upgraded from a RockShox Recon Silver TK Coil Fork... best upgrade you can ever do for your steed.

Bike Setup:   2011 Trek Fuel EX5, black with blue and white accents. The only few items left stock on my bike are the brakes, Avid Juicy 3's, and the Fox RP2 rear shock. I upgraded the handlebars to an Easton Wide EC70 XC (low-rise), 70 mm RaceFace Turbine Stem (6 degree rise), ODI Rogue Grips with Ano Blue Locking Collars, WTB Rocket V Race Saddle, Thomson Masterpiece Seat Post, Ano Blue Hope Seat Post Clamp, SRAM X9 Shifters and RD, Shimano XT Crank (170 mm) and XT FD, Mavic Crosstrail UST Wheels, and Kenda Nevegal DTC Tires.