RockShox Revelation XX World Cup 2011 Forks

Rockshox know what you want for your newTrailbike - light weight, longTravel, and aTon of adjustments so you can really dial inThe ride.The World Cup Revelation XX featuresThe modern OnePointFiveTo 1 1/8"Tapered steererTubeThat has rapidly becomeThe standard forToday's 5"+Travel mountain bikes, constructed with a carbon fiber crown and steererTo shave grams. includes shock pump Air sprungincludes handlebar remote For 26" wheel MTBs

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Revelation World Cup XX Opinions?

I have an opportunity to score a 2012 Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX (15mm Maxle) and I'm looking for thoughts/opinions of any Turner riders who might have this fork. I'm 6'3" and about 185-190 RtR and I'm wondering if this fork is stiff/strong enough for me? Any setup advice? I'm riding a 2011 ... Read More »

2011 Trance X Advanced fork: TALAS or Revelation XX World Cup Dual Air?

Which fork would you choose and why? The 2011 Fox 32 Talas RLC Fit or 2011 Rock Shox Revelation XX World Cup Dual Position Air? -- Both have dual position travel 120mm-150mm, both reasonably light, and the price difference is not that big. I expect to run the fork in the 120mm ... Read More »

Read More ยป