Fox Racing Shox 32 F-Series FIT Terralogic 2011 Forks

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

Fox 32 F120 FIT TERRALOGIC 15QR Disc: For 2011, we improved air spring curves throughout the F-Series lineup, allowing more usable travel with lower compression ratios. Building upon the success and stellar performance of the FIT damper...

Submitted by Sotiris a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: October 8, 2013

Strengths:    Don't have to think about open/close the lock out, for me it was easy from the first time to set up, it works nice and it is plush for its kind, generally seems quality constracted

Weaknesses:    The famous kashima crack noise from stallions is on my 32 f 100 too....After two years I have send the fork 5 times for changing the stallions-steerer. Last time a week ago announced me that they are going to replace the fork with a new and free of charge I could take the 15 thru version. I cant say something bad about customer service. But each time I remain without fork for two weeks its not very nice....imagine I am a roady that ride mtb so its not too bad,but....Anyway, a fork that costs 900 euro could be without noises from stallions...NOT in the light side

Bottom Line:
I am talking about a FOX terralogic 32 f26 9mm QR 2011 model. I put 4 on value rating only because I bought that fork in discount price with decreased VAT for about 490 euro. No way I would pay 1000 euro for an XC fork. Five years ago I have tested an FRM Brama hardtail that had an FRM fork. This fork is working same as the Fox terralogic. I love it but I couldnt trust FRM and their customer service those years and the cheapest version cost 850 euro. So two years later when I found the discount Fox I shut it. I am very happy from how it works but I can say that it doesnt use the hole travel with the threshold in mid (6 click). When I open full the threshold the travel increased a bit. It has a nice feeling,better than my previews Reba xx and it is stiff enough for my local rock gardens...

Purchased At:   Greece

Similar Products Used:   Rock shox Reba XX

Bike Setup:   Alu hard tail,XT components

Submitted by DOCSMCD a Weekend Warrior from Kalispell, MT, USA

Date Reviewed: November 20, 2011

Strengths:    Made in America! Plush, diverse usage from cross country to bombing down hills to climbing without the bob and is easy to dial in and find the sweet spot. Far exceeds the quality and feel of the Head Shok that it replaced.

Weaknesses:    None at the moment

Bottom Line:
Works awesome on a hardtail frame. Best suited for the rider who wants to dial it in to perfection and then ride without having to consider settings or lock out during climbs.

Favorite Trail:   Currently, Lebanon Hills, MN

Purchased At:   HuckNroll

Similar Products Used:   Rock Shox Judy II, Head Shok Supper Fatty Ultra.

Bike Setup:   2005 Cannondale Bad Boy Furio hardtail, Cane Creek 120 Series headset, Easton stem, the rest of the bike is stock.