Marzocchi Corsa Centro 2009 Forks

• 32mm Nickle Coated Stanchion Tubes Tapered
  • XC Race Aluminum Steerer

Submitted by projection a Weekend Warrior from Toronto, On, Canada

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2010

Strengths:    very very smooth damping.

Weaknesses:    brake in time for bushings.
not very good techs at Norco to support the fork for repair
read below

Bottom Line:
I love this fork when it work, I don't mind a bit of extra weight, but the fork has huge sticktion, which takes some time to brake in.

The damping unit was sheared at the foot nut after I dropped my bike sideways on a bail out. Send it back to norco to get it fix, got it back, and the lock out didn't work. The tech at Norco told me that I didn't set the lock out right, so I got my fork back, and the air seal is leaking, the air for the +'ve is leaking to the -'ve, which cause the fork to lower as you ride. So I send it back the norco to get it fix, and as I rode my bike a few days ago, the fork is bottoming out...which i think the seals are leaking again....I will check the pressure later again as I pumped it up the 120psi yesterday. so basically this fork has force me to ride my back up rigid fork for most of the season, which in terms make me a better rider (lets put it that way).

I bought the best fork from them not because I has the loads of money to drop, but because I though I was getting quality... how wrong was I.......

my 98 z2 atom bomb is still working like new btw.

Favorite Trail:   Don