Home | Reviews | Videos | Video

Video NWD 5 – Disorderly Conduct Videos

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

NWD V – Disorderly Conduct features a fresh crop of new young rippers. Strap in and hold on for: the continuing evolution of the sport with Monster Park and Crankworx slopestyle competitions, more BC stunt riding than you can throw a stick at, and the huge air time and big booters that we've become renowned for.

Submitted by Kel a Weekend Warrior from Reno, NV

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2007

Strengths:    First of all, this is the best sountrack out of all NWD. Nice locations, skilled riders, and camera angles. I love the skits.

Weaknesses:    A bit short... I hope they would make it an hour instead of just 45+ mins.

Bottom Line:
Theres a mix of rock and hiphop that aren't that loud compared to the newer NWDs that are more on heavy metal. You'lle get tired of listening to those loudness after a while. This is also the first NWD dvd that I've watched. I also saw a part of this video at the Banff Mountain Film festival.

I highly recommend this dvd to any bike enthusiast or who are planning on agressive rider.

Purchased At:   online

Similar Products Used:   NWD 6 and 7. Roam I think...

Bike Setup:   Jamis Dakar XLT 3.0 (custom), Haro Mary XC - rigid & SS(custom), Iron Horse Hardtail (custom)

Submitted by Amber a Weekend Warrior from New Zealand

Date Reviewed: November 26, 2006

Strengths:    Awesome riding. Mixture of all types of riding. Wicked soundtrack.

Bottom Line:
Awesome DVD. Has a cool theme running through it. Wicked soundtrack, good punchy but not loud heavy, makes you just want to get out and ride. I've watched it so many times, when I'm out riding the songs are running through my head and giving me some flow and motivation. Love it.

Favorite Trail:   All

Similar Products Used:   NWD 6, The New Deal, Match Videozine Issue 6. Various teasers.