Home | Reviews | Videos | Video

Video Dirty Tricks & Cunning Stunts Videos

Dirty Tricks & Cunning Stunts

Submitted by Lance a Cross Country Rider from Fullerton, CA

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2003

Bottom Line:
This video is well worth the price. It answers all your questions about how to do trials maneuvers and more basic tricks. The only thing I have to do know is practice. I really had trouble doing an endo (I know, stupid) before I watched this movie but now I can do one. This video will give you the tools to learn maneuvers.
I American so I enjoyed the English accents and Hans "no way" Rey's Swedish lilt. He is saying "see" and says "zee". Funny stuff for us Yanks.

Had to shake the hand pump a few times too, after hearing Patsy Kenzit's voice. Mmmmm.

Overall: Sweet instructional dorky video that will help us beginners.

Favorite Trail:   The loop

Purchased At:   Webcyclery.com

Similar Products Used:   New world disorder, kranked trilogy,

Bike Setup:   2001 Kona roast

Submitted by dai a Weekend Warrior from japan

Date Reviewed: March 22, 2001

Strengths:    Break down of the fundamentals. Applying of the fundamentals in different situation. The opening movie and music. The sexy narrator's voice!!!

Weaknesses:    Not much. If you are a pro, then don't buy it coz you already know. Hey show us the face behind the narration!!!

Bottom Line:
Many people commented on the woman narrator being annoying. Nope!!! Not true!!! Her voice is really sexy and smooth!!! Patsy Kensit?!??!! Is it her?!?!? Sounds like her, but can't see her doing narration!!! Besides she got a boob job done... (ok that's got nothing to do with the vid)

This vid is for people like me. I know a few basic thing but don't know how to apply it. If you're like me and needs the fundamentals to be broken down, then GET THIS. The thing that makes this video excellent is that: 1. break it into segments that will definetly make you improve, if you follow the video carefully. By this I mean you need to go through each step. You can't fast forward to the real end and expect to do the 180 or the wheelie the second day you start riding. 2. You can show this vid to a non trials rider and they to will get a kick out of it, because some segments are so stupid and funny. You will make friends on and off bicycles if you show this video to your neighbors. Anyone will enjoy this video, from 2 year olds to 99 year olds. (my nephew (2 yo) loves this vid.) 3. You can't go wrong with the break down of each action. It's that specific.

If you're a pro or already know, don't get this video. Otherwise get it. The movie part is funny and incorporates all the moves that they show you in the instructional part.

And like I said, the narrator's voice (Patsy K) is really sexy. That alone is worth the buy.

My bro has over, I don't know how many trials vids. By far this is the most entertaining. The other ones are excellent too, but this one is excellent and funny. Guaranteed to get attention of non trials riders too.

Overall the best instructional vid I have of all kinds.

Similar Products Used:   Evolve, Revolution, Unicycle Extreme, etc etc etc. My bro has em all.

Bike Setup:   Just the regular Monty X-lite 2000 with brake boosters.

Submitted by Eric Davies a Downhiller from Boulder

Date Reviewed: December 23, 2000

Strengths:    Incredible instruction that makes sense! Watch this vid and practice the principles that they lay out and you will improve. I respect this video!

Weaknesses:    Nothing really.

Bottom Line:
Watch this vid to learn...don't waste its time by just viewing for entertainment only! HI RYNE!!!

Favorite Trail:   Urban to all of VAIL

Purchased At:   My old bike shop

Similar Products Used:   Every other vid...I now own like thirty plus

Bike Setup:   Big--MODO 24's/Monster T/3.0 tires/Race Face and Azonic everything---BIG

Submitted by Ryne Brown a Downhiller from P-Town

Date Reviewed: May 1, 2000

Strengths:    The tricks baby!!!!

Weaknesses:    can't watch while on the trail

Bottom Line:
I used to work in a shop, when we got this video I played over and over so many times my coworkers threatend to kill me. This is the best video ever. If you love bikes and you love comedy this is it!!!!!!

Submitted by McBain a weekend warrior from the Land of Oz

Date Reviewed: December 22, 1998

Bottom Line:

After watching this, I went out and hurt myself .. what else needs to be said!This has to be one of the best MTB vids ever - 20 mins of attempted acting by the two Mart[i,y]n's and plenty of great riding, then some cool instructional stuff that inspired me to do the aforementioned injuries ..Not to mention the way cool soundtrack, some great choices to match up really well with the footage .. great stuff!Only one thing bugs me about it .. if I hear Hans Rey say chocolate foot one more time I think I'l have to slash his tyres :)(oh yeah, pity they didn't get the shots of the Mart[i,y]n's jumping from roof to roof in Greece in there ..)

Dirty Tricks?

I don't know if this is new, but just read this: [url]http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=2009232&t=2009232[/url] Read the post by Jellybike. (I think Freeborn are the UK importers).Read More »

Catalog of Bush Family Dirty Tricks

Dirty Tricks, Patrician Style WASHINGTON, August 26, 2004 If you had any thought that the first presidential campaign after 9/11 would be especially sober and responsible, give it up. There are a million angles to the saga of John Kerry and his swift boat enemies and none of them reveal a ... Read More »

More GOP dirty tricks

Don't [B]even[/B] try to claim liberal bias. My news source is pristine: [url]www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/politics/61643[/url] BUSH USING VOODOO TO K.O. KERRY That old black magic has George in its spell! Desperate to win a second term in the White House, President Bush has reportedly t ... Read More »