Crank Sports eFuel Older Nutrition

The First Liquid Concentrate Sports Drink Complex carbohydrates for sustained energy supplemented with electrolytes, antioxidants and amino acids, all with the unparalleled convenience of a liquid concentrate. Now you can quickly and easily mix a high performance hydration drink in your sports bottle or backpack hydration system.

3 pack price $23.99

Submitted by JJJRRR a Weekend Warrior from Boston, MA

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2010

Strengths:    No sugar-bonking
It works. Prevents cramps. Keeps me hydrated and energized.

Weaknesses:    A lot of weaknesses. Coming premixed in liquid makes it more difficult to transport, and makes it difficult to control quantity used. I wish they made powder mix. Very expensive (in the neighborhood of $1.70/drink whereas Cytomax is about $0.50 / drink... although I do sometimes sugar-bonk on Cytomax). Taste of all 3 flavors is mediocre. Very syruppy... leaves my mouth coated with a sticky syrup. I'm considering diluting the servings I have left, to dull the flavor and reduce the syrup feeling, but it'll mean using multiple 24 oz water bottles, unless I find and buy a bigger water bottle.

Bottom Line:
If they made a powder and sold it at a price that was competitive, I'd buy more in a heartbeat and just accept the flavors as they are. Until then, I'm thinking about switching to a competitor.

Similar Products Used:   Cytomax. Ultima Replenisher.

Bike Setup:   I'm actually a swimmer, not a biker.

Submitted by Jay a Racer from Elmira ,N.Y.

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2004

Strengths:    Super easy to mix, tastes great, and best of all no more cramps!

Weaknesses:    NONE

Bottom Line:
This stuff works!! You wil wonder where this stuf has been all your life

Favorite Trail:   howies trail