Hurricane QR 20 ForkUp Front Shock

The best and most secure way to transport your thru-axle fork. The Fork Up is a patent pending adapter to mount your thru-axle fork onto an existing fork mounted rack.

Submitted by george a Weekend Warrior from merrimac,MA,USA

Date Reviewed: August 23, 2005

Strengths:    does exactly what it says...

Bottom Line:
In regards to the dude that thinks it costs to much. Ummm, did ya think that the cost of the ForkUp includes the building, outfitting and staffing of a machine shop? It's nice you have friends that can make you one.

Next time I need something I'll see if first I can find someone to make it for me. In lieu of that, I'll borrow the hundreds of thousands of dollars it takes to start a manufacturing business and make it myself.

Reviews should be based on the products performance and usefulness. Not its' relative cost to you compared to making something yourself.

Bottom line....good product, good company....good night!

PS....No, i'm not a shrill for the folks at Hurricane.

Purchased At:   50.00

Bike Setup:   cannondale 900 lefty

Submitted by dimitry a Weekend Warrior from vancouver

Date Reviewed: April 2, 2001

Strengths:    eh works

Weaknesses:    iv seen the prices on these suckers and they want to f#ckin much!!! I know guy works at bike fabrication place that makes aeons special eds and made santa cruz super8s for a while and they made one for him for 6 bux out of aluminum !!! and its a better design and beefer !!

Bottom Line:
ok if u get it free its cool but paying for it is silly

Purchased At:   free

Similar Products Used:   eh the other guys

Bike Setup:   super8

Submitted by Mad Dog a cross-country rider from Tempe,AZ.USA

Date Reviewed: December 9, 1998

Bottom Line:

I bought a Gt I-drive that has Marzocchi's QR20 fork,The fork is totally plush and super rigid.The only problem I had is that the fork dropouts dont fit into a roof rack,It was a problem till I found the QR20 Fork Up rack adaptor.It fits in between the fork dropouts and it has extensions that mount into any fork mount.This a great idea which I think any QR20 owner/user should have.