Haro F4 2004 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

4.67/5 (9 Reviews)

Submitted by Hender3 a Racer from Colorado

Date Reviewed: August 15, 2010

Strengths:    Strong. No worries of falling time and time again with a thought of maybe its broken. Double walled rims. Gyro spins smooth.

Weaknesses:    Heavy, poor braking (cuz its heavy?), crappy grips, huge seat, some reason all of my Haros have had to get a new free wheel. 7.75 rise bars

Bottom Line:
Because of its overall weight, once you get this thing going there is no stopping it. The momentum is just insane. I started riding trails after my freestyle tires wore off and although it was painful to manuever in the air, once i got a lighter bike it felt like nothing. This thing is meant to be driven into the ground time and time again with nothing more than a scratch. But sorry... it's just too heavy. Made more for the serious rider, people who will ride day in and out all summer long and expect few adjustments.

Favorite Trail:   Rampart BMX

Purchased At:   Colorado Springs Bik

Similar Products Used:   Haro race pro 20" and haro Pro Lite XL Plus (frame)

Bike Setup:   Super strong, meant to take a few diggers

Submitted by Cody from Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Date Reviewed: April 30, 2007

Strengths:    Frame, rims, bars and pedals.

Weaknesses:    The crank and chain.

Bottom Line:
Good bike but a bit heavier than most bikes. I don't really like the crank because about every 2 weeks i have to tighten them. The stock chains are really dodgy because they stretch. Tough bike better than my Mongoose. Good for an experienced rider.

Favorite Trail:   Anything

Purchased At:   Rik Sloane

Similar Products Used:   Mongoose pro stylist.

Bike Setup:   Nearly Stock.

Submitted by ethan gravener from darwin,nt,australia

Date Reviewed: April 15, 2007

Strengths:    good frame setup absolutly fool proof,strong rims

Weaknesses:    slippery chain,slippery handelbar grips

Bottom Line:
it all comes doen to an excellent bike good for bmx dirt anything u can do!

Favorite Trail:   out bush and street

Purchased At:   toys r us

Similar Products Used:   like haro f3 but heaps better

Bike Setup:   strong frame nice wide handelbars

Submitted by RDrull DD a Downhiller from W-Sac

Date Reviewed: February 3, 2007

Strengths:    I dropt it few times when I was running from the owner. But the bike held well.

Weaknesses:    Non

Bottom Line:
THe best bike I ever stold!!!

Favorite Trail:   street

Purchased At:   parking lot

Similar Products Used:   Almost all. But non was as fun!

Submitted by Dan Inglis a Racer from England

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2006

Strengths:    every thing. the best bike i have ever had and i dont intend to change.

Weaknesses:    so far only the back whell has had to be changed.

Bottom Line:
Very good for people who want a very strong bike that will do everything you want it to do.

Purchased At:   brian rarlks

Similar Products Used:   haro f3 and f2

Bike Setup:   street and dirt (more dirt)

Submitted by Keenan from NJ

Date Reviewed: August 30, 2006

Strengths:    sturdy

Bottom Line:
best BMX bike i have ever been on

Purchased At:   280

Bike Setup:   stock

Submitted by philip howard a Racer from collinsville

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2006

Strengths:    everything is strong i have trashed it and done most things to it that i would not do to other push bikes such as tnt bike gt fly bike other crappy brands.

Weaknesses:    nothing on it, i have not had to replace anything on it what can i say it is the best push bike on the planet.

Bottom Line:
it trly is with out a doubt the best push bike and if you go past it you are a fool.

Favorite Trail:   dirt and street

Purchased At:   toys r us

Similar Products Used:   k2b, snafu and custom bikes but with strong parts on it

Bike Setup:   standard bike straight out of the shop

Submitted by Manny - CZ a Weekend Warrior from Croydon, London

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2005

Strengths:    Good setup with good quality parts.

Bottom Line:
This bike is a great bike for beginners as it is loaded with good bits.

Favorite Trail:   Streets

Purchased At:   Kings Cycles

Similar Products Used:   '04 GT Bestwick

Bike Setup:   I replaced the wheels with Supra E rims. The original wheel set is great with double-walls but I needed more braking power and sealed hubs.

Submitted by Matt Sayers a Weekend Warrior from Gold Coast, QLD, Australia

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2004

Strengths:    it has a relly good set up and every thing is top quallty

Weaknesses:    i have ridding it for 2 weeks and the left pedal is cracking

Bottom Line:
this bike is realy good and will last long if look after and cleaned every two weeks like what i do.
i would give this bike a 8/10 because the pedal is ok but the berings losen after a wile but mine might of been the only one

Favorite Trail:   reedy creek