Ellsworth ID 2003 Full Suspension

4.53/5 (43 Reviews)

-International Standard disc brake mounts and replaceable derailleur hanger
-5" - 5.75" travel
-CNC machined swingarm linkage
-Shot-peened, anodized finish
-Compatible with up to 6" travel forks

Submitted by Barfy a Cross Country Rider from Richmond, Va, USA

Date Reviewed: September 6, 2004

Strengths:    Tough as hell, fast as hell, good climber, very forgiving, very comfortable over long rides, amazing workmanship.

Weaknesses:    Pricey, front end tap dances a little on steep climbs, uhh..it's hard to think of weaknesses.

Bottom Line:
This bike still mocks me. I've been riding it almost 2 years now. Got it frame-only and gradually built it up. I wanted the "perfect" bike, i.e. it had to climb well, not be too heavy, descend well, and not be a pain in the back over long rides. This is it. At first I found it to be a bit sluggish and heavy, but I had been riding an aluminum hardtail - GT Zaskar. So I had to get used to how to climb on the Id. It will rocket up a short climb, but if you're doing an epic, it's best to sit back, and let the hill come to you - stay seated and spin. The semi-slack (for an XC bike) headtube angle had the front tire tapping its way up the hill on steep (STEEP) climbs, but sitting a bit farther forward in the saddle gets this pretty much under control. I've heard/read that installing the Fox shock with 5" of travel helps this, and lowers the bottom bracket. But if you can get used to it, you'll be able to take bigger hits and drops. I like the Romic. I used to be one of the first guys up the hill - on this bike I'm more middle-of-the pack, but that's ok, because you'll find yourself trying to reel it in on the decents. Don't get me wrong, this is not a downhill bike. But if you're an XC'er, this bike will give you all the downhill adrenalin you can handle, AND zip through trees and over logg-crossings on the flats. It's surprisingly nimble. I ride in central Virginia and the mountains of Western Virginia and the Id loves every minute of it. ...also tripped out to Arizona and it was like the Id had been there before without me. It was right at home. If you're a cross-country rider thinking about going full-bounce, at least ride the Id. The Truth is supposed to be more XC, but the Id is a bit more aggressive when you need it to be. Plus, Ellsworth invites you into their "family" with festival invitations and newsletter. This bike is way cooler than I am, and it never lets me forget it.

Favorite Trail:   Douthat, Sherando, C'burg

Purchased At:   Trail Head Cyclery

Similar Products Used:   Just friends' full-bounce rigs, but few are similar enough to compare.

Bike Setup:   XTR, Avid mechanical, Hadley hubs, Marzocchi Z-1 130mm, Panaracer XC Pro 2.1, Romic 6", Race Face crankset.

Submitted by Justin Garski a Cross Country Rider from Minneapolis, MN USA

Date Reviewed: June 11, 2004

Bottom Line:
What a ride! Took a while to get used to the high rider position but once you make the adjustment riding in the technical singletrack or down a rocky decent is unbelievable. No complaints on this rig at all, a little on the spendy side, but worth every penny.

Very plush, very smooth, up hills, down hills... this bike doesn't care! It'll chew up anything you throw at it and still come back for more.

Favorite Trail:   Lutzen Mountain

Purchased At:   Blaine Velo

Similar Products Used:   Trek Liquid

Bike Setup:   King Hubs, Avid Mech Disk w/Hope Goth Rotors, FSA Crank, XTR Drivetrain, Thompson Seatpost and Stem, Easton Monkeylite bars.

Submitted by ben a Cross Country Rider from gunnison,co,usa

Date Reviewed: April 26, 2004

Strengths:    four-bar linkage, good company

Weaknesses:    weak design,

Bottom Line:
The first time it broke, i thought, wow, i must be pushing the envelope. The second time it broke, a few weeks later, i thought, wow, this is a cheap bike that cost me alot of money. The swing arm had stress fractures running through it. Ellsworth replaced it both times and said that had "beefed" up the swing arm and said it had more clearance for the rear tire. Well, it doesn't. I used this bike for everything, from epic 6 hr tours to sick-bird freeriding. Now i can't wait to get my new bike and put the Elsworthless IDiot to rest

Favorite Trail:   canyon creek

Purchased At:   jb mountain bikes

Similar Products Used:   kona stinky primo, SC Bullit, yeti as-x

Bike Setup:   Jr T, Hope M4-8 disc brakes, Romic coil over shock

Submitted by Myself from California

Date Reviewed: February 7, 2004

Strengths:    Looks, machining, effecient pedaler, warrantee for new owners

Weaknesses:    Lightweight frame design = constant breakage, steep head tube angle, confused bike design that does not really work

Bottom Line:
Another posting on MTBR.com put it best: the Id is very confused bike design. Unfortunately, this bike is not built to last or endure any kind of hard core riding and I am not talking big launches or drops either. The frame broke twice in the time I owned it and both times, Ellsworth shipped back replacement frame parts (quite quickly mind you) and the section where the break was redesigned in some way. Sorry, for the big money this bike costs, the design should not be so improvised. I want a bike that can use and rip down technical stuff. The bike really needs another pound of frame material. I was a big Ellsworth fan until I bought the Id; I still think the Truth is a great bike. But Ellsworth needs to COMMIT to a freeride bike than can handle the type of riding a bike with almost 6" of travel should. I appreciate the Ellsworth's customer service, but I don't want to have to worry about if my bike can handle the trails I ride. The Id is not thus capable and the new Moment frame looks like more of the same compromised half FR/half XC design that really does not suceed at either.

Similar Products Used:   Ellsworth Truth, Specialzied Enduro, Santa Cruz, Litespeed

Bike Setup:   '03 Marzocchi Z1 FR, SRAM drive train, Race Face cranks,

Submitted by BobbyB a Weekend Warrior from Princeton, NJ

Date Reviewed: February 4, 2004

Strengths:    Great looking, nice machining, good suspension and pedalling. Very good pedal clearance (see weaknesses).

Weaknesses:    Bike: Bizarre geometry--skyscraper bottom bracket, poor standover, steep head angle on a long travel frame. Company: bogus listed specifications, bogus marketing.

Bottom Line:
I really wanted to love this bike. I bought it, built it up, rode it for a while, bought a Foes FXR. Ellsworth marketed this as a light freeride/rugged all-mountain bike. It would be, if a 19" frame really had a 14" BB (although that would be kind of high), 69.5 HA, and 32" standover, as listed on the website. My BB was right at 15.1", the HA was 70 and the standover, measured at the middle of the top tube, was 34.3" (not even close to the listed specs). The result was a VERY tall, high rider position bike, which was frankly poor when the trail got vertical.
I have seen on some of the discussion threads suggestions from Ellsworth that buying a shorter i2i shock will fix the problem--I don't see how dropping the BB .25" gets this bike anywhere near its own specs, much less the 13.5" "standard" for other leading all-mountain bikes (Foes FXR, 5 Spot, Ventana X-5, even Ellsworth's own Moment).
The Id pedals and climbs well, and is great in rough, flat terrain. However, it is not an all-mountain bike. I can understand the confusion buyers have when evaluating the Id and the Moment: their measurements are nearly identical--on paper. But if you plan to eventually ride steep, rugged terrain, look at the Moment (or better yet a bike from a company that lists accurate specs).

Favorite Trail:   Rim

Price Paid:    $2000.00

Similar Products Used:   Foes FXR, Santa Cruz Blur, Marin Mt. Vision, Turner 5 Spot, Ventana La Bruja

Bike Setup:   All XTR, Vanilla fork, 5.75" Romic, Mavic 517, Nokian NBX 2.3, Hadley hubs

Submitted by MTt a Weekend Warrior from irvine

Date Reviewed: February 2, 2004

Strengths:    Let me just say that this is a my 2nd bike with ellsworth and it's not bec. of some hype and exclusivity of the company. I bought 2 frames from them (truth and id) bec. they are an excellent company (personal phone calls from Kathy at ellsworth) and a truly top-notch quality bike superior in design, craftmanship.
The id is excellent trail bike, just as many other reviewers have noted with its xcountry like handling with enough travel for light freeriding.
The anodized finish is not just about looks but it's truly tougher, much tougher than normal paint.

Weaknesses:    The cable routing for the rear derailleur.

Bottom Line:
I would not hesitate to buy another frame from ellsworth with the experience that i've had with them. The Id is an excellent choice if you can only afford one bike that can handle everything from gut-busting climb to rock garden, to 4-5ft drops. It took me 2 frames (Klein
Adept, Truth) and numerous demos to finally realized that the Id is truly my alter ego.

Similar Products Used:   giant xtc, giant nrs,

Bike Setup:   racefaceLP; chris kings; bomber z1; xt disc; xtr derailleurs; mavic x3.1ust; thomson;

Submitted by Louie a Cross Country Rider from Foster City, CA

Date Reviewed: January 22, 2004

Strengths:    Looks great, anodized finish, good choice for long-travel XC or "lightweight" trail bike.

Weaknesses:    $2295 (msrp), high standover, poorly selected cablestops, hype or stigma about frames cracking and breaking... poor rear tire clearance (nothing bigger than 2.1") otherwise chain and seatstays pack mud.

Bottom Line:
Test rode an Id at the '03 24Hrs of Adrenalin in Laguna Seca and I have been wanting one ever since. I was attracted to its XC handling characteristics despite its height and long travel. Built (but not marketed) as a long-travel XC bike. Relatively steep head and seat angle make long seated climbs bearable (It helps to drop the travel on your fork if you have the option, spin and remain seated). Excels in fast, rough, sections where you can leverage the travel and BB clearance, but a slacker head angle would improve fast technical downhills.

The Id is laundry list of contradictions especially if you're someone who owns or has owned a lot of high-end production bikes. The Id has 5+ inches of travel but is built with XC geometry and feel. Ells says Id accomodates a 150mm fork but not a wide trail-worthy rear tire. I have no cantiliver brake bosses on my rear triangle, but no hydro hose guides on the front triangle? (maybe Avid mechanical disc brakes were originally intended for this $2.2K frame?) ya think? You can buy aftermarket hose guides but the bullet-shaped cable stops make the guides difficult to secure. I already lost 2 fixing bolts becaus they won't fit flush on the cable stops. Who fell asleep at the drawing board, Mr. Tony (Ellsworth)? Email me for the serial # if you like.

Did I already say that the Id looks great? You rarely find riders who spend $2.2K on a frame and berate it on this site, but since I didn't spend that...

Would I recommend the Id? Yes, if you're an aggressive XC rider and with the following caveats:

If you're the into its exclusivity, looks, don't mind its steep pricetag new, can appreciate the feel of an XC geometry on a 31lb package (15" frame), and avoid vertical drops, you'll love the Id.

Favorite Trail:   Skeggs/ECDM or Tamarancho

Purchased At:   eBay (in mint condition)

Similar Products Used:   Owned: Specialized FSR, Giant NRS, Manitou FS, several hardtails. Tested: Ells Truth, Specialized Epic, Ventana, Santa Cruz Tazmon, SC Heckler, etc.

Bike Setup:   Manitou Firefly/Romic rear 500#, Sram X.O shifters & r.der/RaceFaceNext cranks/Shim.XT fr.der./Shim.XT disc brks/Thomson stem & setback post/Easton Monkeylite riser/Flite/Shim.545 pedals/Spinergy Xyclone/Panaracer Fire DH front/Panaracer Fire XC rear.

Submitted by tlicious a Cross Country Rider from san francisco

Date Reviewed: December 19, 2003

Strengths:    they are cool looking

Weaknesses:    weak frame, poor customer service, poor craftsmanship. unfortunately people think this bike is sweet just because it has a cool anodized finish - WRONG.

Bottom Line:
weak frame, poor customer service, poor craftsmanship. unfortunately people think this bike is sweet just because it has a cool anodized finish - WRONG. don't waste your money. this bike is way overpriced for what you get (how about a dented frame straight from the factory!!!). i also don't think most people are man enough to admit they dropped upwards of $3000 on a lousy bike.

Similar Products Used:   turner, bow tie, intense, dean

Bike Setup:   psylo, xtr, avid

Submitted by corey dickinson from ridgewood, NJ, USA

Date Reviewed: December 18, 2003

Strengths:    weight, strength, looks (welding is siiick)

Weaknesses:    makes other bikes look like crap

Bottom Line:
This frame is awesome- bottom line. the gold is definately the way to go. it's expensive as all hell but after riding there's no regrets. the romic and fox coils make such an even/ sweet suspension. climbs better than superlight, and decends better than any other 5/6 in bike. sweetness all around, if you can see spendin all the dollars.

Similar Products Used:   c'dale f5, jekyll 700 ELO, S.Cruz superlight

Bike Setup:   Gold frame, XT/XTR, Easton monkeylight,hayes HFX mag PLUS, thomson stem/seat, selle prolink, new 04 xt cranks, fox 125rlc, ODI ruffian, candy sl, Romic coil, mavis crossland tubless w/maxxis highrollers

Submitted by craig behnke a Weekend Warrior from denver, co, usa

Date Reviewed: December 3, 2003

Strengths:    quality of materials used all throughout, excellent fabrication, 5.75 inches travel, high bottom bracket, excellent geometry for style and terrain i ride

Weaknesses:    no bike is perfect...high standover height, my size 12 foot sometimes hits the chainstay on pedal upstroke, cheap-ass glued-on head tube badge,

Bottom Line:
Caveat: this review is a first impression review after three good agressive rides. Will update after a few months.
Let me start by saying I have no allegiance to any frame or bike company just because i ride a certain brand. If it sucks, I'll admit it and swallow my loss and buy a better product. If it's great i'll be as honest and unbiased as i can in my description of the product.
The fabrication and materails are excellent, would be tough to find a much better combination of fit, fab and finish,... although I have seen a Ventana frame and it was higher quality of fit/fab/finish. Overall this frame is among the top 5% in terms of overall quality that i have witnessed in 20 yrs of riding bmx and mountainbikes.
The geometry works excellent for style and terrain i ride (denver front range mountains, very rocky, technical, tons of climbing and blasting down...very dry, very rocky trails). Feels very stable at high speed but nimble thru rock garden technicals (not the best at either but a damn good frame if you need/want to do both on one bike). If you need a ride-style specific frame (DH, XC, huck) this probably isn't the best choice, but if you want a frame that can dabble really well in many areas and outright rules on aggressive trails, this is an excellent choice.
Climbing felt excellent, i was concerned that i would feel a noticable difference on this bike at 32 lbs relative to my last bike at 29 lbs (the rocky mountain). Maybe there is a difference...but i couldn't feel it one bit, and I hate climbing so i was looking for a difference...didn't find it (yet). People talk for hours about pedal induced bob, if you set up your shock right, it is so minimal that you need a scientific instrument to detect it. Overall it felt better climbing because of the high bottom bracket getting over the tech stuff on the uphill.
Ride was awesome, i got the romic shock and spent the better part of one ride to dial it in...once you get the feel for how to adjust the compression and rebound, you can dial it in for specific rides in a matter of seconds. very easy to get hang of. It's a rocket downhill. stable, smooth, feels glued to the earth, minimal chatter transmitted up through the bike as you hit long stretches of obstacles. you can stomp on the pedals out of turns and dont feel any "mush" at all. Laterally very stiff, I incorporate trials maneuvers in my rides, this frame handles it excellent, it's very "flickable" in tight switchbacks and you can actually lurch and surge with it.
The nearly 6 inches of rear travel are just sweet-ass-sweet. it just makes technical terrain much less abusive on your body because you don't get as beat up after 2 hrs of thrashing...the shock takes the beating. I don't think the bike has made me a "better" rider as some have written in their review, but it does reduce fatigue of rough rides and when less fatigued you can ride at peak performance longer.
Overall has been an excellent frame so far, but has only been three rides. will update with any deserved kudos or gripes.

It's expensive. Worth it? That's up to you to decide. IMHO it's a fair trade-off of $ for product. I have seen amazing riders (100x better than me) on 5-10 yr old equipment that you would laugh at...but they can ride the hell out of it. I think it's 90% the riders ability and only 10% determined by the equipment.

Similar Products Used:   rocky mountain ets-x70, yeti as-r

Bike Setup:   marz z.1 freeride forks, chris king headset and hubs, race face turbine cranks, mavic rims, romic shock, thomsom elite stem and post, hayes disc brakes,yada, yada

Submitted by Richard Crowley a Cross Country Rider from Austin, TX USA

Date Reviewed: November 27, 2003

Strengths:    Great climber and suspension.

Weaknesses:    Pricy, but worth every penny.

Bottom Line:
I have had my Id about a month now and I have ridden it every day except two and I must say I have enjoyed every minute. I am climbing technical climbs that I could not do before and I am going faster on all single track. Most of the trails I ride are rocky and steep with lots of ledges and roots and this bike performs great on all, up hill and down. I have a lot more confidence in my technical abilities on this bike; I now try and do things that I did not even attempt before. This bike also accelerates like crazy coming out of corners. I guess the same thing that makes this bike climb so well also makes it accelerate well; it's like all the energy is going in a forward direction. I purchased my Id from Richard's Bicycle on the web and received great service from Mike Richards, I recommend him if you are considering an Ellsworth.

Favorite Trail:   Slinky

Purchased At:   Richards Bicycles on the web

Similar Products Used:   Canondale Raven, Specialized FSR

Bike Setup:   Marzocchi z.1 FR fork, Fox AVA rear shock, XT components, Chris King hubs and head set, tubless tires.

Submitted by Chris a Cross Country Rider from Austin

Date Reviewed: October 24, 2003

Strengths:    Stability, travel, clearance, strength

Weaknesses:    Stock rear derailleur hanger doesn't support 34t cassette

Bottom Line:
Quite simply, the Ellsworth ID is a home-run in my book. Visually, it is a work of art. The simplicity of the design and tall standover height is impressive. The bike looks like it can take on anything XC. The finish is gorgeous and durable. The handling and stability is far superior to both the Spec RH and the Fisher Sugar 1. Having 6" of travel front and back cannot be underestimated for how nice it is to ride this bike. I was blown away at how much confidence this bike adds to my capability. It climbs great, and the XC performance (sharp turns, hills, drops, rocky descents, etc) is astounding. I wish I would have started with this bike.

So, if you want a bike that can take a good deal of freeride punishment and tackle any XC environment, this is one that meets that demand. The stability, travel, clearance and handling make it an absolute dream on the trail. Long Live Ellsworth!

Favorite Trail:   WC / BC

Similar Products Used:   Specialized RH Comp, GF Sugar 1

Bike Setup:   XTR/Easton/Thomson/Vanilla RLC/Romic 400#

Submitted by Michael S a Weekend Warrior from Seattle

Date Reviewed: October 23, 2003

Strengths:    Beautiful, plush, active over bumps, no noticeable bob when climbing, stealthily fast, great descending, jumping, and dropping. Did I mention that it is beautiful?

Weaknesses:    It is silly that most tires bigger than 2.25 won't fit in back. Really silly. Think people, think!!! What will people use this bike for (it can take a 150mm fork for goodness sake!!!).

Also, the bottom bracket really is too high when combined with the top tube that doesn't slope very much. What a pain in the a$$.

Bottom Line:
Bottom line is that I like the bike a lot, and will keep it for a long time. It rides very, very nicely and is much more bike than I am a rider (so far!). This is a great bike for a "trail rider," somebody who does a lot of climbing AND descending, does drops but isn't a freerider, or somebody who wants a fairly unique bike.

It does ghost shift now and again, but that could be related to set-up rather than design, but other than that when I am on the bike it's amazing and I don't notice the product weaknesses above.

I'm not ready to say it's the best bike ever, but it is the nicest bike I've ever had. Also, as far as weight goes, my Id is 32 pounds as described, and I'm not sure I would want one much lighter (see the part spec). If your Id is under 30 pounds, you should seriously rethink your parts selection. Mine was 30 pounds when first built, but it quickly became apparant I needed a tougher fork and wheelset, which I obtained, and now the bike is knocking on 32 pounds.

It is spendy, so my VR for it is low, but overall I give it a four out of five.

Favorite Trail:   trails less traveled...

Purchased At:   Stark Raven Cycles in Bozeman

Similar Products Used:   Trek Fuel, and I frankly am not sure it is similar. They are quite different in their purpose.

Bike Setup:   Easton Carbon Riser Bar, Thomson cockpit, Avid levers and disks (165mm rear, 203mm front), Mavic D3.1 Rims on Chris King Hubs, Panaracer Fire XC 2.1 Tubelss Tires, Manitou Sherman Firefly Fork (with SPV), Romic Shock (400lb spring), Race Face Cranks, Shimano UN 73 BB, Shimano 959 Pedals, Rest of drivetrain is Shimano XT.

Submitted by Marty a Cross Country Rider from NY

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2003

Strengths:    Weight, Romic shock, black paint job, ability to climb, plush ride that rolls over anything, perfect fit for my size, the best quality frame I've ridden

Weaknesses:    so far, none

Bottom Line:
If you are serious about riding, then obviously money is not an object. I can honestly say that this bike is worth the price paid for it. Everytime I go out, it just gets better and better. Eric, Nick and Jason at the Down Tube are the best in the business in Albany. Again, if your serious, you'll go to the best. I'm glad I did.

I can do anything I want to on this bike...climb with ease, descend with confidence, drop at any height, or just ride for hours cross country. It's an all purpose bike. It does all things very well. I am stoked everytime I get to ride it. There are no doubts about this bike.

Buy it.

Favorite Trail:   saratoga stables

Purchased At:   The Down Tube

Bike Setup:   psylo, azonic bar, easton stem, xt shifters and derailers, mavic 3.2 rims, hayes hydraulic brakes, thompson seat post

Submitted by lidarman a Cross Country Rider from Boulder, CO

Date Reviewed: September 10, 2003

Strengths:    Balance between plushness and efficiency.
Uninterrupted seat tube.
Bearings in pivots.
Minimal brake jack effect.
Great climbing geometry.
Low weight for amount of travel.
Personally had excellent customer service.

Weaknesses:    Tire clearance on chainstays doesn't match the new seat stay design.
Stand-over clearance a little high.
Replaceable dropout not designed properly, Speedgoat version is much better.

Bottom Line:
This review compares the Id to the truth a lot and should help those torn between choosing an Id versus truth.

The Id was a warranty + upgrade to my cracked truth. Unless you want a dedicated race bike or ride xc on trails with very few drops, the Id is a better trailbike. It weighs more but with the Romic coil and beefier frame, it's gonna take more abuse in the long run. I feel the Id climbs as well as the truth did but decends much better. Funny that I do remember some brake jack in the truth that I don't feel in the Id.

This bike also cured me of air shocks. I never got my AD-12 on my truth to do it all. It either bucked all the time or would bottom out due to the characteristics of air spring rate curves. The romic seems to be the perfect shock for the Ellsworth design and worth the extra pound.

The Id allows for a 6" fork so if one wants a more slack head angle for more freeriding, then go 6 inch. I think my setup with 5" fork give optimal performance for climbing and decending.

And the standover clearance seems to be more of a good thing than a bad thing. After riding my Id on technical terrain, I go out and ride my hard tail and wind of bashing my chaing ring or having to hop up more to deal with rocks. It doesn't seem that the high bottom bracket on the Id affects handling. But it does affect standover height. But that's not really a big deal unless you like standing around straddling your bike.

When I chose a bike, I liked the 4-bar design and small things like bearings at the pivots are maintenance free and having a continuous seat tube allows dropping the seat. Some folks could care less but these details are important to me.

And for customer service, well I have heard past comments of bad service but for me, it was outstanding. On my truth, I cracked my swingarm and it was replaced within 2 weeks from the day I called and shipped it to receiving it. When I cracked the frame, they worked with me to upgrade to an Id in a prompt and friendly manner. Please note that the newer truths have corrections in the design where my truth failed so the new truths are much better--I had the 2001 model that was plagued with the stressor on the seat tube and a clearance problem with the swingarm allowing a dropped chain to jam in the main pivot gap. But, I ride fairly aggressively and believe that those with this riding style should consider the Id over the Truth--or look at other beefier bikes.

There are a lot of awesome bikes out there and among them, The Id is a superb bike. I'm not saying it's better than all of them since riding is always 90% rider but when you look at the fine details of design and construction the Id hits the mark.

Favorite Trail:   non partial

Purchased At:   warranty upgrade

Similar Products Used:   Ellsworth Truth, Titus Locomoto, Titus Switchblade, hardtails.

Bike Setup:   Romic shock, Fox Forx Vanilla 125, Avid mechanical disc; 7" front rotor, 6" rear rotor.

Buy passports,drivers license,ID cards,birth certs,diplomas,Visas,SSN,fake money

We produce real and fake passports,drivers licenses,ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees,counterfeit dollars,euro and other s for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,Italy,Finland ... Read More »

Buy Top Quality Novelty Passport,Id card,Visa,Stamp,SSC:Curtismyer@hotmail.com

Are trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the produ ... Read More »

Buy Top Quality Novelty Passport,Id card,Visa,Stamp,SSC:Curtismyer@hotmail.com