Haro Mirra 360 2003 Freestyle Dirt Jumper

4.75/5 (4 Reviews)

Submitted by Anthony from Califonia City, Caliornia, USA

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2007

Strengths:    Very durable, light wieght, easy to ride, long lasting if you take care of it!!!!!!!!!

Weaknesses:    brakes are not the best but you can fix that, grips arn't the best but you can buy some for a very cheap price

Bottom Line:
Very good product! Worth every penny. Would recommend for flat land and freestyle riders.

Favorite Trail:   woodward west

Purchased At:   wamsley cycles

Similar Products Used:   Haro Backtrail x1

Bike Setup:   normal can't complain

Submitted by josh from niagra falls

Date Reviewed: November 2, 2006

Strengths:    just about every thing

Weaknesses:    my chain broke a few times

Bottom Line:
this bike is the best 4 begginer riders im 9 and can already pull a 360 tire tap so if i were u i would get this

Favorite Trail:   street

Purchased At:   prescion bikes

Similar Products Used:   nothing

Bike Setup:   all custom

Submitted by duane dragon a Weekend Warrior from portland

Date Reviewed: April 11, 2003

Strengths:    omg, where to start, uh, I bought this bike for my 5 year old son. I throw huge parties every month, and this bike is the most fun bike I have ever rode. Alcohol plus this bike equal instant lol's, as local racers drift down the stairs with the rear brake locked feathering the front brake, or non skilled hilljacks like me do 50/50 grinds on the driveway curbing. This is a real live bike shrunk down to 15 inch specs.

Weaknesses:    This is a hellatiously tough bike. I bought a Mirra 540 after riding this, (the 540 is the 'fullsize' 20 inch wheeled freestyle bike that this is based on). This bike will make many a dad go out and buy there own damn bmx bike, I know I did.

Bottom Line:
This is a real bike shrunk down for the shortys out there. While my boy is not strong enough to huck the bike around like a ragdoll he has complete faith in the bike, and it shows. When I was his age I remember coming home with broken handle bars or pedals or cranks and listening to my old man tell me how bad I was for breaking my piece of junk murray sidewalk bike. My son gets real indignant when people dont share their nachos with him when they borrow his bike. This is a great kids bike.

Favorite Trail:   downtown

Purchased At:   bobs bike shop

Similar Products Used:   schwinn training wheeled hunks o junk, gt trash. It is amazing the low quality that some companys will sell to the youth market. I remember being my son's age, and the most horrific injuries I suffered were due to parts failures. This bike is bulletproof.

Bike Setup:   Stock except for dorky reflectors removed. My son has to wear his very cool, and picked out by him, helmet everytime he throws a leg over this bike. My boy does not have a $10 head, so he does not wear a $10 helmet.

Submitted by dman idunno a Racer from milford

Date Reviewed: December 7, 2002

Strengths:    100%chromoly frame

Weaknesses:    1 piece crank

Bottom Line:
funnest bike ive ever ridden.

Favorite Trail:   trumbull track