Home | Reviews | Shorts | Zoic

• Liner: Men’s Greatest Assist Liner
  • Pad: Cytech Stretch elastic

Submitted by Chris a Cross Country Rider from Golden, CO 80401

Date Reviewed: February 7, 2008

Strengths:    Comfortable. Tough material. Excellent pad/liner. Great fit.

Weaknesses:    Would be nice if there was a belt/waist strap but there are belt loops if you want to put one on.

Bottom Line:
These retail for about $75 everywhere I looked. Found them on sale at performancebike.com for $50 with an additional 20% off, free shipping, and then 10% back for memebers so they ended up being less than $38 each delivered with tax. Got two more pair after I tried them out because I liked them so much. Best pad of any shorts I own. Really nice fit that covers your butt without having to keep pulling them up. Much better pad, fit, and durable material than the Ether model. They have two snaps with zipper fly and elastic waist at rear. No drawstring which I don't like anyway. I'm a 32-33 waist and the mediums fit perfect. I've never wanted to pay more than $60 for shorts so I've never tried any of the better Fox models but these are ten times better than any short I've found under $50. Buy them if you like baggy shorts and can get a decent price.

Purchased At:   performance

Similar Products Used:   Zoic Ether, Zoic Yuma, various Performance, Pearl Izumi, others.

Bike Setup:   Doesn't matter.