Troy Lee Designs Skyline Race Shorts
|MSRP : $114.00|
Store PriceBuy Now
- 2-way stretch, lightweight, breathable, 92% polyester/8% spandex mix body material.
- Full waist and hip height adjustment via micro fiber adjusters.
- High quality ribbed spandex stretch panel.
- Lightweight Velcro® fly opening with 2 snap closure.
- Pedal friendly side pockets with content security panel.
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related Skyline Race Forum Posts
Hey, I'm racing this on my Retrotec single speed. You should race it too. [INDENT]Please join us at the 19th Annual Skyline MTB XC race, Sunday June 23. Your low entry fee of $35 nets you not only incredibly fun and challenging singletrack, but also a delicious pizza from Azzurro Pizzeria. We'l ... Read More »
Hey all, I heard there was some kind of event (race, ride, something) starting up on Skyline Blvd somewhere on the Peninsula or Saratoga that rides down to the sea maybe through a few OSPs. It might be called "Skyline to the Sea" or something, but I couldn't find any info online. Anyone got the d ... Read More »
Captured the start and a small portion of the course at the epic Skyline XC Mountain Bike race. This is a course that combines technical climbing, descending, rollers, heat, rocks, dust, more heat, and moments of shear joy and terror. Always look forward to this one. More info here: [url=http ... Read More »