Royal Racing Hexlite Shorts

You don't have to mortgage the kids and give away the dog to get a pair of sweet baggies. Royal Racing designed the Hexlite Bike Short so the world could cover its butt in feature-packed comfort without sparking another recession.

Submitted by MXRCER16 a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2012

Strengths:    Comfortable, pockets are nice, thin fabric that breathes, comes with the liner.

Weaknesses:    None so far.

Bottom Line:
These shorts are great! Only problem I had with them is I had to special order them from the store I purchased them from and I got a size to small so I had to send them back. I wear a size 36 waist in most pant sizes but I wear an XL in these shorts. These shorts have large regular open pockets on the sides and two pockets on the lower leg. One side has a zipper, the other side is Velcro. However I don't actually put anything in my pockets when I ride, but It's nice to have the option to be able to. The material these shorts are made of is very breathable which makes it very nice for warm and hot days of riding. The liner is pretty good but it feels like the chamois is made up of foam. It could be made out of a nicer material that lasts. But over all I think these shorts are fantastic and I may just have to put in a second special order to have another pair.