Fox Racing Diva Women Shorts

Kiss your bike saddle sores goodbye thanks to the heavenly padded comfort of the Fox Diva Women?s Shorts. Let the integrated chamois suck up the bumps of berms and burly drops so you won?t have to walk into work crooked the next day. Ample venting on the thighs keeps you cool on hot rides and a touch of stretchy spandex gives these shorts a flexible feel. When you absolutely HAVE to ride to some tunes, internal cord routing keeps your headphone cord from becoming a tangled affair. Unique, side-zip waist closure and hook-and-loop tabs allow for maximum comfort from the parking lot to the peak.

Submitted by mustangsallee a Weekend Warrior from sealy, tx, usa

Date Reviewed: March 21, 2009

Strengths:    The fact that I ordered these shorts one day and two days later I received them was a great plus! The shorts make the ride much better than your butt seat and bike seat!! The padding and comfort that they provide was a great blessing after riding w/o them!! The pockets are large and roomy and the vent zippers are fantastic. The velcro on the waist for sizing has been great..you may be a little smaller in the waist after your trek around bluff creek!

Weaknesses:    As of yet, I haven't found a weakness:):)

Bottom Line:
The bottom line is after riding bluff creek one day and then southshore on Lake Bastrop the next, let's say the only thing that isn't that sore, is my seat because of the shorts. Like I said, I haven't been riding that long, and I don't consider myself to be anything more than a beginner, but I would recommend these shorts to any woman that enjoys biking---recreational or "weekend warriors". I really don't think there is anyone I wouldn't recommend these to, unless you're a guy and then you would probably want the guy shorts!!!lol If you want to enjoy your ride and not have anymore aches than ya need, you should really get a pair of these fantastic shorts.

Favorite Trail:   bluff creek ranch, warda tx

Purchased At:   randall scott

Similar Products Used:   The only other padded shorts that I have used were the spandex shorts w/padding. They don't even come close to the Fox Diva's.

Bike Setup:   I am on my second bike. I started riding the middle of Jan. and within a couple weeks, I had purchased a specialized crosstrail and a trek 4500. The specialized wasn't at all what I needed on the trails, that was quite apparent by about the fourth or fifth ride I took through Stephen F. Austin. Then I started riding my trek. It was good, but not "just right". The trek is a 19" and our sons have taken up mountain biking along w/my husband and myself, so I gave the trek to one of our sons and decided to sell the specialized. I then tried out many different bikes from a myka to a trek 6000 and settled on a trek 4500, but this one is 16.5 w/ disc brakes. I got on it and it just felt right!!! I know that's probably alot of babbling, but I'm a chick...what do you expect!