Endura Venturi II 3/4 Shorts

• Bonded front waterproof zip pockets
  • Durable seat panel and stretch rear shaped panel
  • Large reflective thigh prints
  • Fully functioning fly, integral belt, knee articulation
  • Channel hem adjusters for even contraction

Submitted by geraldatwork a Weekend Warrior from West Babylon

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2011

Strengths:    Expensive, when I tell people how much I paid they think I must make a lot of money and hopefully will be impressed with me. Weak stitching. Since the lower legs are too baggy when the fabric caught in the chain ring instead of tearing the fabric the weak stitching gave out. At least reparable. Black color. Yes better than say pink.

Weaknesses:    Too baggy. Velco grips on pant cuffs don't close enough. Velcro strip should be longer or moved over. Always worried about catching bottom of pant on front chainwheel. Too baggy the legs all throughout are too baggy and yesterday I caught the area on the side of the calf in the chainwheel. The weak stitching thankfully gave out so they can be repaired. Belt. Constantly slips so has to be re-adjusted every 10-15 minutes so I don't get the feeling pants are falling down. Sizing. Run small. So had to get an X-Large for 36 inch waist. Can't put in dryer. My guess the already weak stitching would get worse. Has a lot of pockets but would appreciate a couple that would expand. I mean why should an energy bar fit tightly or a cell phone for that matter. A zippered pocked would be appreciated for keys.

Bottom Line:
This review is for the long pants not 3/4 length. Unless someone wants to impress someone how much they can spend these pants are almost useless. Too baggy so they catch the chainwheel and uncomfortable because the belt slips. Pockets not large enough and they can't be put in the dryer. I would have given then a double 1 except I didn't want people to think I was biased.

Favorite Trail:   Cathedral Pines

Similar Products Used:   First mountain bike long pants.

Bike Setup:   Cannondale 2009 Rize 5 double suspension.