Home | Reviews | Shoes | Sidi

Sidi Dominator 5 Women's Shoes

Ain?t no mountain high enough for some women. And for them, Sidi made this shoe; specifically proportioned for a woman?s foot, with ultra-tough Lorica for the harshest conditions.

Submitted by mtn kitten a Racer from Denver, CO

Date Reviewed: April 1, 2008

Strengths:    I'm on my 3rd pair of Sidi shoes now, and I won't even try any thing else. I got a deal at velo swap, but these puppies are worth every penny of the usually expensive price. They are durable, fit is secure and comfortable, and over time they seem to mold to my foot. I like the ratcheting buckle, and the multiple adjustments of the straps. The sole is stiff and provides great power transfer, especially when cranking uphill. These shoes are also relatively light, which is good when it comes to counting grams for races.

Weaknesses:    Sometimes in snow, mud, or wet conditions, the velcro straps come undone.

Bottom Line:
These are the best bike shoes on the planet! Hands down.

Purchased At:   velo swap