Home | Reviews | Shoes | Lake

Lake Geezer Shoes

-Casual flat pedal riding.
-Split leather upper.
-Gum rubber outsole.
-Available in Stylish Black.

Submitted by 550 a Weekend Warrior from Lindenhurst, IL

Date Reviewed: September 24, 2009

Strengths:    Pretty awesome shoe in general. Looks nice, it's comfortable and also easy to wipe off if you feel the need.

Weaknesses:    None really.

Bottom Line:
This is a great all around shoe. I can wear it everyday with out worry of wearing it out too quickly. The price is fairly attractive and the shoe grips pretty damn well.

If you keep your eyes open they come up on chainlove and a couple other deal sites as well. I know I will be buying another pair if I see them up again!

Favorite Trail:   Anything that's dangerous.

Purchased At:   Chainlove

Similar Products Used:   5.10 Ba5ics

Bike Setup:   Bianchi SOK 29er SS

Submitted by Potato_boy a Weekend Warrior from Houston

Date Reviewed: September 10, 2009

Strengths:    Grips nice, leather, overall well built. Looks great and isn't overly big. Sized right, if anything run a tiny bit small

Weaknesses:    they don't do my laundry

Bottom Line:
I love flat pedals especially when wearing the right shoes. I was gonna go with a pair of 5 10's but they were just too bulky for my needs, and I'm not sure I could pull of wearing those with normal clothing. The Geezers on the other hand look like a typical skater shoe and other than the stiffer sole wear like one too. I got the all blacks and for the price they can't be beat.

Favorite Trail:   Anthills