Home | Reviews | Shoes | Gaerne

Gaerne G.Wallaby Shoes

• 2D Micro Adjustable Aluminium Buckle
  • A.I.C.S. Adjustable Instep Closure System
  • High-tech cushioning layer for increased comfort
  • Heel Grip Insole - Insole Transparent Leather

Submitted by Eric Malcolm

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2012

Strengths:    Confortable. Excellent strap and closure system, durable, comfortable. Did I mention Comfortable?

Bottom Line:
The very best shoe at a reasonable Mid range price available. I got a blue pair, to me thats cool. I have found them to be faultless, the sizing is accurate for an Italian shoe. The shiny surface is easy to clean.
The fit is so comfortable I don't notice wearing them but they are efficient on the pedal. They excell in all riding conditions, whether hot or cold. They seem to air the feet well in the heat, but keep the foot warm when the wind chill is on them. Highly recommended. Do I get a Product endorsement for this?

Submitted by gizmocycling.com a Cross Country Rider from Las Vegas, NV USA

Date Reviewed: June 20, 2010

Strengths:    Great Fit - Super Comfortable, Durable and stylish.

Bottom Line:
These are the best Cycling Shoes I have ever owned!!! They are so comfortable, I can ride all day without any foot problems. They hold up well to the rocky terrain I ride in. I would recommend them to anyone that spends a lot of time riding. It is so nice to finally have shoes that works this well. Mine are black but I just found out they are available in a few cool colors - red, blue, silver or white.

Favorite Trail:   Cottonwood Canyon