Cannondale Cannondale FC 900 ice Shoes

2.5/5 (2 Reviews)

• Our women's shoe, built around a gender-specific last for optimum fit, comfort and function.
  • A lightweight, clipless compatible, approach-style shoe.
  • Two-slot cleat mounting allows for easy attachment and adjustment of cleats.
  • Offers the perfect balance between thermoplastic midsole stiffness for exceptional energy transfer, and toe/heel contouring for off-the-bike mobility.
  • EVA/Phylon midsole runs the length of the shoe for increased stability and cushioning

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by William a Cross Country Rider from Eliz,NJ,USA

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2004

Strengths:    feel like I get more power

Weaknesses:    not to grippy I think

Bottom Line:
    Im new to any bike shoes but wearing them I get more power than when I wear walking boots or shoes and they breath really well you will notice right away

just dont feel there grippy enoughf but what do I know about that their my first pair

Purchased At:   perfomance bicycle

Similar Products Used:   none first pair of bike shoes

Bike Setup:   Cannondale Scalpel 1000 with some performance parts

Submitted by Marie a Weekend Warrior from Fremont, CA

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2002

Strengths:    Looks great, good materials, appears to be durable.

Weaknesses:    The Metal lace hoops!!

Bottom Line:
    I thought this shoe would be great. I tried them on in the store and they fit really well so I bought them and took them home. While breaking them in, the tongue slipped to one side just a little, exposing my foot to the metal shoelace loop. It dug itself into my foot and was very painful. I took the shoes back immediately and exchanged them for the FC610 - which does not have any metal exposed directly to your foot. I believe Cannondale may have fixed this problem with the newest release of this shoe, but buyer beware! If the tongue of your shoe slips just a little, be ready for intese pain as metal grinds against the tops bones of your foot.

Purchased At:   REI