Home | Reviews | Jersey | Zoic

Zoic Raven Long Sleeve Jersey

Fabric: Coolknit louvet and powerstretch Feature windshield wipes on the sleeves with reflective piping, stretch o-ring cuffs & collar for insulation, 10" contrast zipper, 3 rear pockets with reflective piping

Submitted by Jeremy a Weekend Warrior from Newport News, VA

Date Reviewed: November 3, 2000

Strengths:    Added a sense of comfort and protection. Made the ride a little more cooshy with the pockets and the sleeves to wipe sweat on.

Weaknesses:    Haven't washed it yet. I guess that is somewhat of a test. It looks like it can take a beating though. No weaknesses so far.

Bottom Line:
Feels like a quality product so far. I felt good during the entire ride and this jersey didn't get soaked and gross. It looks pretty cool and I didn't get too hot even though it's long sleeve.

I would recommend this product if you can find it on sale.
The construction quality is very good and the weight is nice. Still, I am slow to lay down $50.00 for any garment made mostly from Polyester even if it's top grade. All that said, I like wearing mine.

Favorite Trail:   Wallermill Park, Williamsburg, VA

Similar Products Used:   Old T-shirts and fleecewear. (This is my first mountain bike specific jersey)

Bike Setup:   I have a newer Cannondale M400 and a older Trek 850. Both are good bikes. I am looking to sell one.