The North Face Wrencher Jersey

The North Face Wrencher jersey is technical enough for demanding singletrack, yet stylish enough for date night. This mechanic-inspired, snap-up jersey is fashioned in a bike-specific design with breathable, water-resistant Nylon Ripstop fabric, and features mesh panels on the underarms and sides to keep you from overheating.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

North Face Wrencher jersey, casual tech pockets

Maybe I'm the last to know but North Face is releasing, or has released, their Wrencher jersey. Casual "mechanic style" with breathable mesh under the pits and with pockets. Until now the only non-lycra jersey option I could find with pockets was $100, and I forget the name of that company. Out of K ... Read More »

Experienced Wrencher / Web Geek / Sales Person

Forgive me if this is not the proper place for this post but I'm looking for an experienced bike mechanic who is computer savvy and customer freindy to be my extra hands this spring. Hours would be fexible. Please msg me if you want to talk more about it. We are located in Atlanta GA.Read More »

Read More ยป