Fox Racing Flow Jersey

Try riding shirtless this summer and watch your buddies finding other things to do. The Fox Flow Jersey keeps you cool and dry while protecting your skin from the ever-intensifying UV radiation of the sun.Quick-dry polyester fabric keeps you dry and coolFront, rear, and underarm mesh panels promote cooling airflowOptics wipe on inside hem to keep your clean and smudge-freeDrop tail eliminates plumber-butt

Submitted by bcramlet23 a Weekend Warrior from parkersburg,wv

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2009

Strengths:    great colors

Weaknesses:    i have the new 09 with internal liner, tried to put it on and was VERY tight, then tried to get it off and had to have my wife help me, the liner is about 2 sizes smaller than the outside jersey, i immediately cut the liner out

Bottom Line:
don't buy this jersey, the inside liner is the worst idea i've seen, so tight you can barely breathe

Purchased At:   back country

Similar Products Used:   older fox jersey same size as this on

Bike Setup:   specialized enduro sl

Submitted by Reload a Weekend Warrior from Ktichener, Ontario, Canada

Date Reviewed: June 15, 2008

Strengths:    Nice looking loose fitting jersey. Very breathable.

Weaknesses:    None so far

Bottom Line:
Got the 07 version in Red/Charcoal colour.

Wore this jersey a few times since I got it 3 months ago. Great looking jersey and I have no complaints about it so far. Got a pretty decent deal for it online as well. Saved $20 as it was a closeout item.

Favorite Trail:   Guelph Lake

Purchased At:   www.wheelworld.com

Similar Products Used:   Fox Live Wire

Bike Setup:   06 Giant Trance 3

Submitted by Claudio Hunger a Cross Country Rider from Cupertino, CA, USA

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2007

Strengths:    Looks great, very comfortable

Weaknesses:    material

Bottom Line:
I have worn this jersey for three 5 hour rides, and it already looks like sh*t! While the material is very breathable, it pulls out tufts when you hang up on brush and branches. My jersey is a 2007 black with blue Fox logo on the chest.

Favorite Trail:   El Corte de Madera OSP

Purchased At:   amazon.com

Similar Products Used:   Primal Wear

Bike Setup:   Santa Cruz Blur

Submitted by Andrew from Canada

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2007

Strengths:    every thing, you dont get hot, its light in color for hot days

Weaknesses:    its white and that makes it good for relly dry stuff but thats not how i role

Bottom Line:
its bomb, if you only use it in dry it will last a long time

Purchased At:   sportwheels

Similar Products Used:   mace

Bike Setup:   dj50, nothing stock

Submitted by Ben a Cross Country Rider from 49th Parallel, Montana

Date Reviewed: June 6, 2006

Strengths:    Great looking jersey, appears to be well-crafted, and it keeps ya cool! :)

Weaknesses:    None yet.

Bottom Line:
I like it so far. It looks great and feels great. I guess only time will tell if it holds well. Impressive.

Similar Products Used:   Gore Bikewear

Bike Setup:   Trek Fuel 70

Submitted by Ben Martin a Cross Country Rider from Santa Rosa CA

Date Reviewed: November 19, 2002

Strengths:    Very Cool, comftorable and good looking

Weaknesses:    Because Of it's whitish color you may be able to tell if you've ever been ridin in the mud. But not very visible. Maybe bleech will fix it

Bottom Line:
Very good looking comfy, and well ventilated. I couldn't be happier with it since I paid 10 bucks in one of those clearance sale clothes piles and it has a MSRP of $55

Favorite Trail:   dirt

Purchased At:   Santa Rosa Cyclery

Similar Products Used:   t shirts

Bike Setup:   Marin East Peak

Submitted by Bjorndoggie Cruiser a Weekend Warrior from Sacramento, CA

Date Reviewed: February 1, 2002

Strengths:    Looks cool and keeps you cool.

Weaknesses:    Winter isn't the time to wear this jersey.

Bottom Line:
I bought this jersey to wear during the hot Sacramento summers. I've been wearing it though to spin class 'cause it makes look better than I actually do! I like it becuase it's loose and doesn't make me look like some wanna be roadie team rider. Keep the good products coming Fox. Ride on!

Favorite Trail:   Forresthill Divide Loop

Purchased At:   American River Bicycles

Similar Products Used:   Other Fox stuff.

Bike Setup:   2001 Stumpy FSRxc Pro:Monkeylite, Thomson stem/seatpost, Panaracer Trailblasters, PC 99 chain, SID, XTR/XT, Fox Float RC, Mavic 517, blah, blah, blah!

Arch EX Front and Flow EX Rear?

I'm planning a new set of wheels and would like to get some ideas. I weigh 190lb naked, I do a lot of climbing, long rides, trail/all mountain. I'm more concerned about durability than weight. But I'll choose the lighter option if durability is very similar. I don't run tubeless and won't even con ... Read More »

Demo Flow Trail project update and Trail Construction Crew Leader Training

[B][U]Demo Flow Trail Project Update[/U][/B] Since the completion of the Emma McCrary trail, MBOSC has been hard at work behind the scenes on the Demo Flow Trail project and we wanted to give folks an update on the status of the project and our plans for the summer and fall. We are starting a googl ... Read More »

paid spam - flow 29er wheelset

Not having much luck trading these so may as well try to sell em. 400 takes em for sure but all reasonable offers considered. [url=http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=87580]Flow 29er SS Wheelset - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories[/url]Read More »

Stan's Flow 29 old vs new (EX) ?

I had my front wheel built last season on a standard Flow. Now my rear wheel needs rebuilding. Is the Flow EX visibly different or should I go w/ the last model of the Flow ( found one online ). I know the EX is wider but I don't care for rims that don't match. Thoughts?Read More »

Flow Trail Advice

HI- Does anyone have any general advice on designing flow trail, or know where I can get it? Through my club I have permission to build six miles of trail at a local state park. It's in a region that doesn't have a lot of flow trail and that is what I'd like to build. Just general info now- how t ... Read More »