Fox Racing Base Long Sleeve Jersey

100% polyester mini mesh. Crew neck long sleeve jersey. Relaxed cut. 10" front zipper. Rear zipper pocket. Red, Grey, Navy and Black

Submitted by Carlos a Weekend Warrior from Beaufort, SC, USA

Date Reviewed: November 17, 2004

Strengths:    Great material that lets sweat wick away and still allows cool air in to cool you off.

Bottom Line:
When I first saw it I thought it was gonna be heavy and wouldn't let you cool off because of the material. Not so! The jersey is made of some strong material but still lets your body cool off. I've worn it during the hot and cool weather change and in various environments over the last months and Its pretty nice. It also has a regular cut bottom so it doesn't cling to your waist. A good feature for us guys that are a little wider down there (luv handles). Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Similar Products Used:   precarious jerseys, Freeride jerseys

Submitted by Ron a Cross Country Rider from FL

Date Reviewed: July 12, 2002

Strengths:    Cool, good quality fabric and craftmanship, loose fit.

Weaknesses:    None so far.

Bottom Line:
I recently opted to wear long sleeves in hot/humid days to keep myself from sunburn and skin dried up, and I've found this jersey surprisingly cool. Beside the fabric blend seems to repel mud and dirt. I bring it filthy and a simple 10 min. soak and normal cycle in the washer does it all. I strongly recommend it for those long XC rides under any weather condition. This jersey is $$ well spent.

Purchased At:   Pricepoint

Similar Products Used:   Louis Garneau, Cannondale, Fox.

Bike Setup:   XC hardtail