Fox Head Baseline Short Sleeve Jersey

3.5/5 (2 Reviews)

With a relaxed fit and an easy-access zip collar for quick cooling,The Fox Baseline SS Jersey isThe perfect setup forThose early morningTrail rides or late evening single-track sessions. 100% quick dry polyester main body fabric Relaxed fit with raglan sleeve construction for added comfort DropTail design for rear coverage while inThe ride position Rear zippered pocketTo hold essential items Interior Optics Wipe on inside hem

Submitted by Mr.Quint

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2012

Strengths:    Affordable, stays cool, tough material

Weaknesses:    little bit rough to the touch

Bottom Line:
I decided to leave a review for this jersey because today I was wearing it when I went over the handlebars and scraped the bejeezus out of my arms. Shortly after that, in avoiding letting said arm bang into a tree, I banged my shoulder into said tree, and the point is, the jersey was fine. I've got another jersey from Royal Racing that gets thread pulls from looking at it, but this Fox jersey, which I bought for $20 new on Amazon didn't have a scratch. Me? Not so much. I was happy in general with now cool it really does keep me compared to a t-shirt and there's a definite bonus to using tech fabric for riding. I'm sure there are classier, more well made jersey's out there, but they probably cost 4x as much. Get this one, get riding, and have fun.

Submitted by Monkeybutt711 a All Mountain Rider

Date Reviewed: May 11, 2012

Strengths:    Not too hot, looks good, light weight

Weaknesses:    Scratchy feel on the skin

Bottom Line:
Overall, I like this jersey. Its not the best thing out there, but for $30 on PP, its not bad. The material is not very soft on the skin which is my only real complaint. This jersey is true to fit, and not too baggy. It is not designed to be skin tight which is why I bought it, and I like the design. the sleeves are a bit long for my liking, but its a good thing to switch it up every now-and-then to get rid of the bike tan on my arms. I would buy it again for $30.

Purchased At:   PricePoint.com