Home | Reviews | Helmet | Limar

Limar 757 Helmet

Designed for aggressive MTB use,The Limar 757 features in-mold monoshell construction, 22 vents and washable pads. Hop on your bike, letThe wind blowThrough your hair, and crushThe mountain! Snap off visor (visor style may vary slightly from picture) 22 air vents for maximum ventilationWashable padsWeight: 200 grams for medium Small/ Medium 50-57cm Large/ Extra Large 55-61cm

Submitted by PHRANQUY a Cross Country Rider from South Saint Paul, MN, USA

Date Reviewed: January 30, 2012

Strengths:    Light, comfortable, easily adjustable, cool

Weaknesses:    I had to slit the bug screens to fit my headlamp to it.

Bottom Line:
I got this helmet after the start of the season last year, but I noticed an imediate difference between this helmet and the one I had been using. The fit was better, it was more comfortable and the bug screens did their job of keeping a wasp out of my helmet. I just wish I didn't have to slit the bug screens to attach my head lamp. It wasn't overly expensive like some of the other more comfortable helmets are and the graphics aren't overly bold either. I'm actually considering buying another one to have as a spare as I've had some bad wrecks in previous years but would like to have a spare just in case I wreck at a race and need a backup.

Favorite Trail:   Cuyuna Recreational Area

Similar Products Used:   Laser Blade II, Giro XEN

Bike Setup:   Lenz Sport Leviathan 4.0

Submitted by eyal levkovich a Cross Country Rider from israel

Date Reviewed: October 24, 2011

Strengths:    service, service, service!!!

Weaknesses:    not found

Bottom Line:
my helmet fell down and the back system borken . after I tried to get help form the local distributor , he couldn't help me so much.I turned to the manufacturer in one e-mail and they They solved the problem for me without any unnecessary questions, simply sned the parts and after two weeke I've got like a new helmet.

Purchased At:   shop harim il

Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!