Lazer Sport 2X3M Helmet

The Lazer 2X3M helmet features a bug net inThe vents, full shell coverage and a new dial fit system. 2 Piece inmold construction Published Weight: 295 Grams Neck reinforcement Insect net Integrated visor Cool max padsTurn fit retention system

Submitted by zeev.yelin a Cross Country Rider from Israel

Date Reviewed: May 26, 2011

Strengths:    Did the job, saved my skull on a left hand side crash, took most of the impact and left my face without a scratch.

Weaknesses:    Internal padding is not good enough - a week after the crash my face felt like I was knocked out by a giant boxer.
10 days after the crash I have still a splitting headache [ no, no beer involved...]

Bottom Line:
Going to buy a better helmet- this one is badly cracked and will not do a good job the next time.

Favorite Trail:   Horeshim

Purchased At:   Slalom Kfar-Malal

Similar Products Used:   This is my first helmet

Bike Setup:   Turner Sultan

Submitted by Robert a Cross Country Rider from Repuplic. Washington state

Date Reviewed: May 23, 2009

Strengths:    lightweight like all bike helmets.
Bug screen

Weaknesses:    "cool pads" are a joke, paper thin. Leaves red marks on your head from inside. No comfort at all. Is painful to wear. A $10 Bell is better.
Gave to boys and girls club, maybe one child will like it?

Bottom Line:
I live 70 miles from a bike store.
I Bought this thinking Lazer products should be fine.
How a company can put something like this out for sale is hard to believe. Best not to buy fitted items online....try them first if possible. There were no reviews for this product online.I should of known better.
Jenson won't post my review...makes you wonder why?
Why can't a company make three or four good helmets and call it good? They cost nothing to manufacture so they just flood the market with them to get sales is my guess.

Purchased At:   jenson