SixSixOne CK1 Gloves

SIXSIXONE CK-1 Cycling Glove is a maximum protection full finger glove with real carbon fiber knuckle protection.

Submitted by mtnlifestyle a Downhiller from Phoenix

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2010

Strengths:    Gloves are extremely comfortable and stay in place well. Grips on fingertips stick to brake levers. Bombproof knuckle guard. Decent breathability.

Weaknesses:    None that were apparent but I was only able to ride them for about a month.

Bottom Line:
These gloves were the best gloves I have ridden right up until the point where I left them on the light rail like an idiot. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the durability and wear factor of them as I lost them about a month after I got them but I am definitely getting another pair. I crashed hard while wearing them and broke a bone in my hand. The doctor said that if I didn't have that carbon fiber knuckle protector, that I probably would have broken six or seven. The best part was that the carbon didn't even crack (although maybe if it would have, I wouldn't have broken any bones...)

Awesome gloves.