Smith Tenet Eyewear

Hug the squiggly, double-yellow line while the polarized Smith Tenet Sunglasses reduce the glare that's reflecting off of oncoming traffic. The polarized Techlite lenses include an anti-reflective mirror coating that absorbs distracting backlight and helps you keep your eyes on the road.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

ex CIA George "Slam Dunk" Tenet unleashes

he just slams Bush / Cheney .. and the whole phucking gang of incompetent murderers I am just C&Ving this mudderphacker NY Times, tomorrow [B]April 27, 2007 [SIZE="4"]Ex-C.I.A. Chief, in Book, Assails Cheney on Iraq[/SIZE] By SCOTT SHANE and MARK MAZZETTI[/B] [B]WASHINGTON, April 26 [/B ... Read More »

Rice denies Tenet's alQ warning

I quote C. Rice, "I don't know that this meeting took place, but what I really don't know, what I'm quite certain of, is that it was not a meeting in which I was told there was an impending attack and I refused to respond". WTF? She doesn't remember this meeting, but she's certain that this meeti ... Read More »

Read More ยป