Sette Vexx 1 Eyewear

2.5/5 (2 Reviews)

The Vexx 1 has integrated Decentered Focal Point Technology to aid in keeping your glasses distortion free and provide optimal visibility. The lightweight Polycarbonate lenses are highly impact resistant to keep rocks and other small debris from hindering your sight. They are constructed with a comfortable wrap around frame to help block wind and also provide peripheral protection from harmful UV rays.

Submitted by Dave a Weekend Warrior from PA

Date Reviewed: July 9, 2011

Strengths:    Easy to change lenses - I switch them frequently depending on time of day I ride. Fit well.

Weaknesses:    just broke at the nose so I'd say they have a quality issue.

Bottom Line:
I loved them until this morning when they broke just opening up the arms. I'm debating getting another pair or upgrading to something with better quality.

Purchased At:   Nashbar or Price Poi

Similar Products Used:   Bolle

Submitted by dcubed a Cross Country Rider from Auburn, NH

Date Reviewed: November 21, 2010

Strengths:    light, good fit, good optics, interchangeable lenses, inexpensive

Weaknesses:    durability

Bottom Line:
I bought these in August 2009 after I arrived in Montana from NH for a week of riding and hiking in Bozeman, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and Idaho. I had forgotten my Smith's at home and ordered expedited shipping from Price Point to get them quickly. I have used them for over a year and been very happy. I always order glasses with interchangeable lenses so I can ride in bright sun, as dusk, at night and so I can also ski with them. All lenses wotk well and they are easy to exchange. The hard case is a nice plus. The only down-side is that one of the rubbery tips on one of the arms fell off. Now they are uncomfortable to wear with the sharp plastic arm sticking into the back of my ear.

Overall, these are great glasses at a good price; hopefully the piece that fell off will be replaced by Sette or Price Point. I have an e-mail request in to Pricepoint asking for assistance.

Purchased At:   Price Point