Oakley Twitch Eyewear

Cruise in from the surf, slip on the Oakley Twitch Sunglasses, and soak in the last of the day's warmth with your eyes protected and your style in check. Oakley made the Twitch frames from 0-Matter material, which boasts durability and flexibility. Chill on the beach, or kill it on the trail in the Twitch Sunglasses. Impact-resistant Oakley lenses stand up to abuse, and high-definition technology reduces glare, blocks UV rays, and minimizes distortion. The Twitch Sunglasses feature bold square O

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

I'm Losing My Fast Twitch

Help! I'm getting "old". The rocks are coming at me faster than ever. The bike changes direction without asking. My eyeballs rattle in my skull. Riding at 90% doesn't necessarily give 10% margin for error. I'm actually being "careful". The new kids are getting fast. Someone passed me! (an ... Read More »

Any fast-twitch Passionites going to Snowmass National?

Just wondering, as I've been toying with the idea, especially after DNF'ing/being knocked unconcious during the Snowmass Mountain States Cup XC race this past weekend... It's the only National so close to home and all, and a 5-star fun, technical race course with a whole lot of climbing per lap. ... Read More »

Read More ยป