Oakley Thump Pro Eyewear

Oakley combined a premium sunglass and a state-of-the-art MP3 player to create the ultimate training tool. THUMP Pro fuels your game with the pulse of your favorite songs. From running to cycling, you can now achieve peak performance with the music that moves you.

THUMP Pro brings out the athlete in you. It’s so comfortably lightweight, you'll forget you have it on. The sport-inspired frame is sweat resistant, so you can push past your limits without worrying about your equipment. And with up to 1GB of storage space, it can power you through a marathon session.

Submitted by Mr.E.D. a Weekend Warrior from Saint-Polycarpe

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2008

Strengths:    Cool factor,no worries for ear phones falling out and great sound,when they work.

Weaknesses:    I own three different pairs and they all failed after the warranty came due.I`ve owned Oakleys for ever but was dissapointed when I couldn`t replace my lenses on my first pair(Thump with the flip lenses).Then got a great deal on a pair of Thump 2.Their problem is when the battery is half charged you need to blow dry them or put them on your car dash and heat them a bit.They don`t tolerate the cold well.And my Thump Pro witch I bought because I can interchange the lenses.The weakness of this product is the electronic part and the warranty.I beleave if you spend near 300$ for this they should last longer than 3 months.So far Oakley has been good with me.They have fixed my first pair and my third pair for free.My second pair(Thump 2) they don`t know wath the problem is so I just keep blow drying them!Luckyly for me the service center is minutes away for me.

Bottom Line:
I look great when I`m wearing them and happy when they work.Oakley should back the product and the consumer,I had to complain when my third pair failed.I don`t like to complain for nothing.I had 3 good reasons this time.