Oakley Jawbone OO Polarized Eyewear

Oakley Jawbone Matte White/OO Black Iridium Polarized & Persimmon: Oakley?s legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the new Jawbone. The latest evolution of a coveted design, this frame is like nothing ever

Submitted by Donald.Berg a Cross Country Rider from San Antonio

Date Reviewed: January 1, 2012

Strengths:    Great styling, comfort and protection.

Weaknesses:    The lens are a bit pricey but compared to new sunglasses they are still cheaper. Lens scratch due to tree branches hitting my face as I ride.

Bottom Line:
They fit snug and didn't slip on my sweaty face. The large lens and frame cover my entire face not allowing sunlight in form the sides. The split lens didn't fog up. The lenses were far enough form my face so my eye lashes didn't hit the lens. The lenses were bright and worked extremely well under the canopy of branches, where the sun light would flicker through the foliage. I am able to see the ground ahead more accurately improving my scanning ability of the trail ahead. This allows me to pick better lines faster with less effort and making my rides less brutal on my body. All while looking good and adding protection form branches hitting my face.

Favorite Trail:   Leon Creek Greenbelt