Oakley Half Jacket Eyewear

4.75/5 (4 Reviews)

The Oakley Half Jacket Polarized Sunglasses are Oakley's first dual-lens eyewear with interchangeable lenses. This chameleon lets you adapt instantly to any light condition. Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare out like no other lens can, making them perfect for boating, driving, and all water sports. When the sun fades, switch to a new set of lenses and change your entire outlook on life. Accented with true metal icons, the lightweight O Matter frame includes Unobtainium earsocks and grip anchors. The open-edge design extends your vertical field of vision, and each set of lenses retains the peripheral clarity of XYZ Optics. *Replacement lenses sold separately.

Submitted by ktac a Weekend Warrior from midland,mi

Date Reviewed: February 26, 2011

Strengths:    fit ,polarized,This reveiw is for the JAWBONE NONE VENTED.

Weaknesses:    NONE

Bottom Line:
This review is for the oakley JAW BONE POLARIZED none vented.I where contacts and the ventes dry out my eyes.
Great glasses the fit is awsome look good and channel the air away from my eyes.The lense change is a piece of cake and they fit secure in the frames the anti smudge,anti fog,water repeliant lense are awsome.they feel light on my face despte there bulky look and have a great field of view nothing gets in the way of my vision.

Favorite Trail:   pine haven

Purchased At:   midland eye care

Similar Products Used:   SMITH,RUDY.

Bike Setup:   SCOTT SCALE 29ER TEAM.

Submitted by jimziky a Weekend Warrior from san diego

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2011

Strengths:    un-obscured vision, looks, fit

Weaknesses:    titanium edition.dropped once onto lens, big chip not the glasses fault, but pissed me off. could be harder wearing after all these years the titanium coating is wearing off in places.

Bottom Line:
excellent sunglasses

Purchased At:   sunglass hut

Similar Products Used:   spy, hobie, electric, specialized, tifosi, style eyes.

Bike Setup:   aggressive xc

Submitted by motoxdady a Weekend Warrior from Colorado Springs, CO

Date Reviewed: December 27, 2010

Strengths:    Comfortable, stay on your face, durable, sexy.

Weaknesses:    Too dark when riding threw trees.

Bottom Line:
Worth the money. I love them, great for MTB, driving, and picking up chicks. Great for everyday use. I don't like the polarized lenses. Save some money and get the normal lenses.

Purchased At:   Dick's Sporting Good

Bike Setup:   GT Force

Submitted by c0b2a a Weekend Warrior from CA

Date Reviewed: June 14, 2008

Strengths:    comfy, extremely durable

Weaknesses:    none what so ever

Bottom Line:
These are the best eye pro ever. I have had mine through multiple Military Schools, a 12 month deployment to Iraq, Many different sports and everyday wear. They look great feel great and function great. I haven't had an issues with over 4 years of brutal use.

Extremely Versatile , super easy to switch out lenses.

Purchased At:   Army PX